~Arrogant~

"Voglio Scoparti, right now."

Jimin

Jimin

"We would rather like to work WITH you, instead of working UNDER you."

Me: 1   Verona: 0

"Okay, money, market or workers?"

Can't you just speak completely?

"Market comes first then employees and money at last." She scoffed while rolling her eyes.
"Park Co. has three directors, my parents and Namjoon Hyung." I cleared before she would taunt me for that.
"My company too." I wonder how much share she owns. She looks cute but sly, like a fox. "Sorry to interrupt, but we have a request for you," Jungkook muttered while piling up all the documents.
"Go on" Mr Kang responded.

I swear, every one with her has a fucking deep voice.

"Umm... If you would have noticed, we don't have a proper office. It's uncomfortable to work in such a suffocated environment."

You know how to gain mercy, Jungkook. Good job, bastard.

"Get to the point, Mr Jeon," Verona replied with no interest. "It will be appreciative if you will share your office building with Park Co., after all, we are working on a huge project together," he concluded grinning like a pig.

I am highly impressed, Mr Junior, no wonder Dad kept you as Sales and Marketing Manager.

"And what will I get in return?"

Better profits, bitch. Sorry but not sorry.

"We can share 52% of the profit with you." Joon Hyung suggested.
"My company is not worth just 2% Mr Kim. 55%" She negotiated.
"But-"
"Ok, we are ready for 55%. I'll start the paperwork immediately." I broke in. I didn't want to exaggerate this anymore.
"I will mail when our office is ready for you to suit in," Mingi said while scanning the office.

Their voices. Damn.

"We are looking forward to working with you, Ms Verona." I shook my hands with her. I got a shiver after my warm hands got in touch with her icy cold hands. Her hands were freezing.

Is she a freaking vampire?

"Lo stesso qui." She stinks of cigarettes.

What?

"She said "Same here" just in Italian," Yeosang uttered. "You better learn Italian if you want to live peacefully here," Mingi said as he tried to catch up with his boss.