~Marriage (Finale)~

"You look cute."

"But you'll look cuter with me on top of you."

Jimin

Jimin

I looked at the direction from where Verona was coming from. Before, I always thought she was bossy and a little bit elegant. But now, I can confirm that she is graceful. The way she's walking confidently and still being effortless is something I've always admired about women. The way she looked at all of the family members, and ofcourse she didn't smile but slightly bowed shocked me.

There goes, and our eyes meet, again. She looked at me with those dark brown eyes, honestly, I wonder how I am in her mind. Let's be honest, I look good even in rags, I just wanted her opinion.

Quiet Jimin, that woman isn't your lover

Her lips curved into a smirk as I flinched at the priest's voice. "Please guide her to the aisle." I went to her but halted again. DAMN, that shoulders, that collarbone and those moles. I can feel my body heating up. Her moles were right on her collarbones, I wonder if I'll be able to bite and taste them tonight.

Fuck you and your dirty thoughts, Jimin. Well, what is going to happen tonight?

"Like what you see, Mr Park?" she winked at me as I came to my senses. Chang Wook placed her hand on mine while saying,

"Please, heal her."

"Don't worry." I ensured, "I'm worrying about you, my boy. Don't get on her nerves." He laughed while patting my cheek. I seriously am fearing for my life now. Her hands were warm and kind off, sweaty. Is she nervous?

No way, Verona Cassano, Moon, and nervous?

I intertwined our hands and then gave her a warm smile. "Ahem", she cleared her throat as I held her hand more tightly. We then were asked to kneel in front of the Royal Couples of the Mafia World, which were embedded in a huge frame.

Mom and Dad then handed a knife to her and me, I then again held Y/N's hand and removed the glove. "Please now cut a curve of your palm and then hold each other's so that both of your blood get united. This symbolizes a union of two souls, both physically and eternally."

I closed my eyes while cutting my palm, it didn't hurt but I never have tortured myself. The priest then handed over Verona's bleeding palm over mine as I held it tightly so that our blood gets mixed quickly. None of us uttered a single word. Claps tingled in my ears as I smiled towards Mom ad Dad who had tears in their eyes.