~Wedding Night (2)~

"You're mine and I'm yours now, Mi Amor"

Jimin

"I hope you know how to ask consent first, Mr. Park."
These words brought me back to reality as I got pushed by her. I slapped myself mentally for lacking self-control.

"Let's get inside now." Taehyung interrupted the tension between us. We hurried as I got up and dusted my pants. I sighed in relief as both of us were assigned different rooms.

I took a hot shower while reflecting on the past few months

I took a hot shower while reflecting on the past few months. In these months our company gained five times the profit. It was a huge achievement compared to last year.

The total profit gained this year combined was 200 Billion Won*
( 148.6 Million USD approx), all thanks to the alliance with Diamonds.

My mind abruptly shifted to when I kissed her, forcefully honestly. I regret letting my emotions control me.

I should control myself for the sake of our deal, especially since she is keeping it.

I was blow-drying my hair but got disturbed by Yeosang's call. "Your Mom and Dad are calling you down. Come fast."

What are they up to this time?

"You are going to Italy and live together. Both of your acquaintances will live in your neighbourhood. You both can discuss privately and take more guys if needed."

We hummed in response. I was already prepared for this and thus assigned a team for me.

"Well Verona, we won't be able to come with you," Chang-wook muttered.

"Okay."

"We'll be taking the flight tomorrow at 3 am,"  she stated.

I wanted to meet my cousin sisters but gave up. I don't want Verona to find another one of my weaknesses.

We were all dismissed and I called my PA, Yunho to alert my team about the flight.

I flinched as I entered the room, Verona's pet cat Luna, was on my bed cleaning her paws. She was not fazed by my presence. I pet her head as she started blinking slowly.

She fell asleep in my arms after a few minutes. I decided to keep her with me for the night but rejected the thought.

I went towards Verona's room, she opened and I handed Luna over to her. "Where were you, little troublemaker?"
I smiled as she snuggled in her arms.

I gazed at the darkness outside of the aeroplane, everything was quiet and peaceful

Me and Verona sat parallel to each other. The rest were in a different plane. I took a quick peek at her, only to see that she was fast asleep on the couch.

She's asleep and off-guarded, should I kill her now?

I silently slapped my forehead, I was getting such ruthless thoughts just by her presence.

Killing someone in their sleep is inhumane and an act of a coward.

I summoned Yunho and asked him to send the files of my recent acquisition of Yangjo Constructions in Korea.
I sipped my Red Wine while taking a look at all the corruption this company did in 5 years.

I wonder if Diamonds are corrupted.

"Can you pass me the blanket?" I heard a hoarse sleepy voice annoying me.

I retorted, "Take it yourself."

"Can't you be a little bit of gentleman once?" Verona yawned stretching her limbs.

"Says who." I scoffed.

"Of course,  what should I expect from a womanizer?"

She has crossed her limits now.