~Moon~

"Just fucking leave me alone."
"I can't"
And he embraced her tightly.

" "I can't" And he embraced her tightly

Jimin

"What are we going to do now?" I can hear Tae's dad stressing out. Well, he and Joon Hyung's dad are brothers so they live together. Well, all our parents live together until we decided to ruin Moon and her gang,

The Sicilian Mafia.

So, me and my parents, who are the most royal family in the Mafia world came here. While the boys' parents stayed in Korea to look after Tae and Joon Hyung's grandma. She is sick.
"It feels impossible to destroy her, I wonder if someone in our gang is backstabbing her." Hobi Hyung exclaimed with visible anxiety.

"It's not possible coz if not anyone can join their gang. It's a point organization and there are only two of the members who have seen Moon, the mastermind. And even if someone joins, they are forced to make a tattoo to be recognized.

This is the tattoo the head of a particular group has

This is the tattoo the head of a particular group has." Tae took a deep breath after explaining all the things.
"What is a point organization?" Kook asked curiously.

"Point organization is an organization handled by two or three members, these guys never show their faces and use their lackeys to spread it. If someone is trapped or wants to join, they inform the boss that and then it is passed towards the head. It's like a virus which spreads and grows continuously. " His dad explained on the phone.

"Where did you get that tattoo from? Even though I tried a lot, I couldn't get one." Hobi Hyung was surprised by the information that Tae gave.
"Well, Hobi Hyung being just a detective doesn't work always. You need to use your visuals. I fake-dated one of the heads to get information and she was clever but still stupid, she sent me the pic of the tattoo. I said we need to get a couple tattoos and she sent it immediately."

I was honestly not shocked. It's his speciality. Hobi Hyung can solve murders while Tae can seduce anyone to get information like this.

"Well, I didn't get anything useful from her. She said the boss never came in front of anyone and once when she met him, he wore a mask, a kitsune mask. He talked in an AI voice." I didn't know Tae was this serious about this.
"Well, then we can get a kitsune mask and enter the gang and then kill the one who wore it and replace him," I suggested.

"Are you stupid?" Tae shouted. I flinched as it was the first time Tae was this provoked. " Jimin, get serious. Do you seriously think Moon is this stupid? The boss was fake, he was killed right in front of her. Moon planned all of this. She knew I was getting information from one of the heads. She killed her immediately after she revealed the data Moon wanted us to know. You are going to be the next Mafia King, at least act like it! If you act so recklessly you'll get killed in no time!"

Well, he is right in his place.

"I understand Tae. But what else can we do? We can't kill her coz we don't even know how she looks or her voice. There's absolutely no solution." Mom said. "We do have a solution." Jin Hyung said while having his spaghetti, driving all attention to himself. "If can't destroy her, join her to destroy others. If both of the strongest gangs are against each other, smaller gangs raise to be a pain in the ass. I'm sure Moon wants the same if we join Moon, she'll be the Mafia Queen, which is her ultimate motive. By her actions, it's clear that she doesn't believe in wasting time and gets whatever she wants." Jin Hyung's super mind works wonders. "Tae, you seduce another one of the heads and just tell them to send a letter to the boss. We'll discuss and then I'll write the letter." Yoongi Hyung stated. Everyone agreed. There was no reason to disagree.

Yoongi Hyung is a perfect strategist.

"Jimin about what you said earlier, there are only two main captains of Sicilian, the third is Moon who controls these two. More two men work with Moon, they taught her. If we get together, make sure to ask them to train all of us. They are known to be the most powerful fighters." Hobi Hyung said while scrolling through his phone.
"Alright, noted," I replied.

I wonder how strong she really is.

"Well, if you wonder how potent she is, then let me tell you. She can kill you without letting anyone even yourself know it." Joon Hyung was surely impressed by her.

Who exactly are you, Moon?

I was quite stressed listening to all of this

I was quite stressed listening to all of this. If she becomes the Mafia Queen, then I have to get married to her.

I don't want to marry a monster

I didn't ask about this because it was irrelevant to the topic. I saw Yeontan and Bam entering the room and within a fraction of a second, they were licking my face. Well, they are my stress-busters. "Tannie, today you're dad shouted at me. Scold him ok?" I forwarded my hand as Tan and even Bam kept their paws on it.

They are cute, cuter than their dads.

"JIMIN!!! ARE YOU GOING TO MARRY MOON? I WANTED TO ASK YOU THAT SO I COULD WRITE IT IN THE LETTER."  Kook's scream bled my ears.
"I WON'T !!!" I yelled back.

I'd rather die instead of marrying someone who killed thousands of people to get the throne.