~ Meeting Her ~

"The more silent she is,
The more dangerous she can be."

Jimin

Jimin

I looked outside, just to see clouds passing by as if they were people who come and go through life. We were heading towards Italy.

The country of love, where legends like Romeo and Juliet took place.

As everything had two sides, Italy too is known as

"The holy place of death"

Hundreds of gangs residing here loved to trouble others, though not a single word about them was exposed.
Unfortunately, even we were responsible for this. As the only son of The Mafia King and The Heir of this dark world, I couldn't get rid of them. Instead, I was assigned to protect their identities.

A mafia who hates the underground world. Crazy right?

This country is filled with secrets. Even a beggar on the road can be found chopping off someone's head. There's not a single person who we can trust here. That's the main reason I asked my PA to come a bit later to Italy.

After all, I prioritize my employees before myself. They are the reason I am truly successful.

We landed and while roaming our sleepy eyes around, we found grace in every corner of the airport. Violins were playing on one side and ballerinas showing their elegant moves on the other. I wanted to join them as I am too a ballet dancer, but it is awkward to do so. The scent of lilies and roses refreshed us. On spotting Namjoon Hyung, we rushed to our hotel for a good nap.
As the director of Park Co., he decided to take hold of the branch prior. Sadly, we were not able to own an office building, so I planned to request one of our future collaborators share their building with us.
We reached our resort.

Damn! It's soo magnificent.

The good thing was that very less people were able to recognize us. My tired ass slept within minutes after I flung onto my bed.