~Proposal (2)~

"She went through hell, so she will do anything to protect her heaven."

Jimin

Jimin

"Will you marry me?"

WTF Jimin

"Why should I?" I thought she'll be overwhelmed but I shouldn't expect this from someone who is rumoured to be heartless. She changed her voice into an AI one. Damn, she is talented. "We are King and the Queen, so it's appropriate for us to marry each other." I can't believe I'm saying this to someone I hate. "I don't want to."

Do you think I'm excited?

We didn't speak anything, I held her waist, picked her body up and swung it in the sky, I thought she'll be embarrassed to not know about ballet but again, she nailed it. Ughhh, why God? , her body was as light as a feather, but still, I could feel her snatched waist as I roamed my sneaky fingers. She got goosebumps,

"I like the effect I have on you."
"You're delusional."
She held my neck now, and raised to whisper,

"Should I choke you?"
"No, you can't, it's my duty to do so."

I am the Flirt God and I have no regrets of saying this. This is how a woman fell for me, I stepped accidentally on her dress as she stumbled and was about to fall. I caught her in a nick of seconds as our eyes met.

Her eyes were shaped like foxes but they had the glow that Moon has. I want to stop this eye contact but my eyes were not able to do so. Those orbs were seductive, it was like they were begging me to rip all the walls between us and fuck her until those eyes no longer have any life in them. They were begging me to mark them mine. I could imagine her begging me to be faster and rougher, moaning my name until her throat dies, breaking beds until the morning and lastly her body in my arms.

"Are you falling for these eyes, Mr Hale?" her eyes again turned emotionless as they were before.
"No Ms. Moon."

I lied.

The music stopped as we fixed our positions, "THANK YO-" The host was about to complete the sentence, and a gunshot was heard. I flinched. The bodyguards of the Russian Mafia were lying dead with a pool of blood surrounding them. I am horrified, the intruders were about to shoot me, but Dad pushed me aside letting the bullet hit the decoration. He and the others took their position, but they were taken aback by seeing that the intruders were all around the hall.

I looked to the side to see Moon's bodyguards killing them with nothing but just a gun. I heard the ripping of cloth as I saw Moon doing it.