~Accepted~

"Don't look at me like that if you don't mean it."
"I don't do anything that I don't mean, babygirl."

Jimin

Jimin

I was stealing glimpses of her working, but not once eyes met, I wonder what was in those dark brown orbs. I saw her soulless eyes once while signing the deal and want to stare at them again. I took my gaze down towards her broad shoulders that reminded me of Jin Hyung and then to her fingers, those pale, elegant and beautiful fingers.

Who has beautiful fingers? But she surely has.

Her waist was in perfect shape even though it was hard to notice that in the suit that she wore but anyone can tell that she knew her worth. It felt as if she knew exactly where each letter was on the keyboard, I looked as she gracefully took her cup of coffee and took it near her lips. Her lips felt as if the world's finest artist drew those lips. Perfectly shaped, with nude lipstick making her stand out. Her neck had a locker with a ring in it.

Is she dating?

My suspicions didn't last long as I saw her ring finger empty. It seemed as if she too loved jewellery like me. Everyone here feared her, but I find her unique. The aura she has is mysterious, she can make everyone turn their heads with just her walk.

That's the power she holds.

I flinched as my phone rang, it was Mom. "Hey, did you take her autograph?"
My mom, who would always ask first if I had breakfast is now asking this.

Unbelievable

"Not yet, I'll take it during the lunch break." I sighed heavily.
"Don't forget it and have you eaten?" I smiled as I knew she would as this.

She is my mom after all

"Yes, what about you?"
"Not yet, I was waiting for your dad to complete his shower." I can imagine her getting angry and hungry as fuck.
"Why don't you join him too, huh?" I teased her while giggling.
"Yahh! You brat! I'll tease you the same once you get married."

My smile faded as I remember my life is about to get ruined by marrying Moon. "Mom, I'm getting a call from Joon Hyung, I'll call you later." I hung up hurriedly. I hate talking about that topic. Jungkook came in while murmuring something.
"Stop staring at me and do your job, Mr Park," he said seriously.

Is he high in the morning?

"What are you talking about?" I was confused.

"Verona Cassano asked me to tell you this. You pervert! At least don't be so obvious huh?" he scolded.

I was not so surprised, she surely is smart. I smiled, "Sorry", he pouted while explaining the schedule.