~ Wedding Night~

"She's a drug, I know she ruins me, but I still need her."

Jimin

Jimin

"Well, let's see," I smirked challenging her. The priest blessed us,
"I Hope you both will be the most iconic and power couple in the Mafia World."

And BAMMM! Verona shot the priest right between his forehead. I smirked and clapped while all the others did the same. It's one of the rituals, as no one is supposed to see the King and Queen, and the priest is killed right after.

"Congratulations, please take care of yourself around your daughter-in-law." Yuta smiled as he shooked hands with Mom.
"Of course and don't worry about her nor us."

Taehyung came forward as he hugged me and chuckled, "Now, I'll be the one swooning your chicks." Well, he's a well-known playboy, I only flirted while he made out. I giggled.
"Well, maybe finally you will lose your virginity, right, Jimin?"

This bitch

"Shut your bullshit, bastard." I had no signs of losing my virginity to her. "Ms.Cassano, are you a virgin?" he winked at her earning a glare from me,

I am not jealous

"I am." she blurted. It looked like she had no wish to talk more. "Ohh, then it would be fun tonight, I hope your room is soundproof." he was a sly fox, very sly.
"Where's the gift?" I changed the topic before it gets too uncomfortable for her.
"I've kept it in your room." he smiled with his usual Tata mic face.
"Don't mind him, he's like that only."

The boys' parents gifted us luxurious cars and even a farmhouse. My parents came, Mom cupped my face, "Be responsible now, you brat." and she lightly slapped me on my cheek.
"Moon and Lucian, We trust you and that's the main reason for making you our heirs," Dad said while patting our shoulders. "Don't betray us."
"We won't." We ensured.

It was Jungkook's turn to give us gifts. He was the youngest one in us but he was mature, "Call him Jimin-shi, Verona." he teased me while showing off his bunny teeth.

"Here's your gift." he left a small box in our hands and as I unwrapped it, my eyes glittered. He was observant. It was a crystal ball with a couple in it, sadly the couple's hair colour matched with us. A few years ago, when I was in Paris, this same ball caught my eye and then I wished that someone would gift me this once I get married.

The ball was very beautiful, the background was filled with the dust of snow which depicted both rain and snow and when she clicked on a switch, our eyes went wide as the couple started swirling, everyone's eyes went on us as the music played Arctic Monkeys' "Wanna Be Yours" My gaze went towards her as she admired that ball dearly.