Rules Are Meant To Be Broken (Mapi Leon)

"Who is that my sister's talking to?" Alba asks her sister team mates.

The Spanish national team are in Italy for a friendly, the game just played ended in a 1-1 draw, goals coming from you and Alexia. Both teams had just congratulated each other on a good game of football. The Spain girls now standing with their families.

They watch as you and Alexia swap shirts, the later quick to wear yours.

"I've never seen her so eager to wear another team's jersey" Patri tells the group.

"Chicas! The girl Ale seems to be fangirling over?" Alba tries to find out who you are.

"I'm with Alba, who is she?" Mapi asks as she watches the way you laugh over something her captain has said.

"That is Y/N Y/L/N" Jenni tells the pair.

"Her name is almost as beautiful as she is" Mapi says.

"I saw her first" Alba says not liking the way the defender to looking at you.

"By the looks of it Alexia has beaten the both of you to it" the team watches as you introduce her to a group of people they assume is your family.

**************************
You watch as Alexia talks to your family, reassuring them that you have made the right decision. Looking behind her you see some of the Barcelona players watching you and it peaks your curiosity. Only one of them knew the news and she had been sworn to secrecy.

"We have an audience" you tell Alexia.

She looks around the stadium, eyebrows furrowed, obviously you have an audience, you have just played football. You shake your head before lifting your chin letting her know who you are talking about.

"Want to go meet your new team mates?"

You couldn't wait to start the new chapter in your career but the thought of joining a new team makes you nervous. You have played at AC Milan since you were a teenager and now you are leaving.

"And they don't know?" Alexia shakes her head "Let's go" you tell her.

You say goodbye to your family before following the Spain captain to her friends.

When you get to them they suddenly stop talking which lets you know that they were talking about you.

"Girls, this is Y/N" Alexia introduces you.

"It's nice to meet you all" you say as you exchange pleasantries with them.

You talk to each of the girls but your eyes keep drifting to the tattooed blonde defender. Italian girls were beautiful but Spanish girls, they were hot and Mapi immediately caught your eye.

Mapi catches you staring, she feels herself blush when you refuse to look away clearly not bothered that you have been caught.

"I'm Maria but most people call me Mapi" she extends her hand which you take.

"It's nice to meet you Maria" You say choosing to use her given name.

When she hears the way you say her name, she is smitten. There is something about the way it sounds coming out of your mouth, the strong Italian accent making it sound different to how other people say it.

"I'm Alba" the younger Putellas says interupting your moment.

"I take it you're Alexia's sister" You say as you take in her facial features, they are very similar.

"She is" Alexia says slightly annoyed as she already knows what her sister is thinking.

"You were unstoppable tonight Y/N" Jenni says, a proud smirk on her face.