History (Alexia Putellas)

There was a lot of history behind El Classico and over the last couple of years the women's game became just as highly anticipated as then mens. With you leading Madrid and Alexia leading Barcelona. You were two of the best players in Spain, during the league you despised each other and with the national team you managed to play well together but that's the limit to your partnership. It was a rivalry that went deeper than the surface, you and Alexia both having different reasons for the hostility you showed each other.

For the first time in the clubs history both El Classico's would take place on the same day. The women had a 12 o'clock kick off at Estadio Alfredo Di Stefano and the men would be play at the Bernabéu at 4 o'clock.

All of the Real Madrid girls would attend the game. Some planned on watching it their families, whilst others including you, had been invited to watch the game from one of the owners box's. A few of your team mates asked if they could invite some of the Barcelona players to watch the game with them and who were you to say no.

Your match was challenging to say the least. Both teams wanted to put on a show given that the game was sold out. You and Alexia butted heads, figuratively speaking, several times. That is until the last ten minutes of the game, the game is tied 0-0 and you have a corner. You jump for the head when your Barcelona counter part elbows you the face.

Alexia tries to check on you but you know it is fake concern which only pisses you off more.

"Really, we're playing kind of game are we?" You shove her away.

"I didn't even touch you" within seconds she is back in your face.

"Captains, everything alright?" The referee comes on to you.

"Ask her again in a few minutes" you body check Alexia before going back to you position.

Alexia watches you walk away and for a brief moment she allows her eyes to linger. The White kit really did suit you, this season you opted for white boots meaning then when you play at home you are in white head to toe. Your naturally tanned skin making your muscle look like they were sculpted. The sight alone reignited feelings she once buried deep.

During the final play of the game Olga plays you a ball down the wing and as you run for it Alexia is right in your tail. Seeing Nahikari making her way to the box, you know you need to slow the play down to give her time, this means you have to go one of one with Alexia. Knowing getting around her will be difficult you choose option B, go through her.

You do so cleanly and she cannot argue the tackle. You send the ball in and it lands perfectly at Nahkiri feet who then slots it in the back of the net.

You run past Alexia to celebrate with your team but not before turning around sending her a smug wink.

The game ends 1-0. The women have done their job now it's a quick shower and change so that you can see if the men can do theirs.

You look around the pitch at full time and see that a few Barcelona players have family in the crowd and are staying out to talk to them, Alexia included.

"You and Y/N re getting worse." Alba states and Alexia ignores her sisters question knowing that she is right.

"Can we meet Y/N?" Alexia's younger cousin asks.

After the altercation and the tackle that lead to the goal, there was a little more tension between you so asking you for a favour wasn't at the top of Alexia's list but this was for family so she put her pride aside.

She sees you talking to Misa near the tunnel whilst you meet the last of the fans.

"Y/N" Alexia's voice is low.