Making Memories (Alexia Putellas)

A/N: Warning Smut🔞

It is champions league week and you have just finished the matchday -1 training at Camp Nou. You opted to stay on the pitch a little while longer as you take in the enormity and the energy that the famous stadium held.

Walking down the tunnel, you hear quite the commotion coming from the locker room. When you enter you see what you could only describe as an interrogation and the person being questioned is Alexia.

You chose to watch from a distance. As you lean against the door frame you cannot help but find the situation amusing. It comes as no surprise that Alexia is the first to notice you. She gives you a look which screams help me.

"What's going on?" You ask the room.

"Alexia is sleeping with someone"

You snifle a laugh, trying to remain as unreadable as possible.

"Y/N, you know Alexia better than any of us. Don't you think she has the recently fucked glow?" Mapi's blatancy catches you off guard.

You knew this situation would come eventually. Over the past couple of months you and Alexia had been a little more telling. The marks you left on each other in the heat of the moment become less hidden, the touches at training are more frequent yet no one had put the pieces together.

"You do have the glow" you are arrogant as you praise your own efforts.

"There is no glow" Alexia tries and fails miserably to persuade the team.

"You had a limp on Monday. I bet it was a sex injury" Jenni joins in.

Now this you were fully aware of and quite proud of. There was no game at the weekend and you decided to visit your family in Madrid. Whilst back home you went out with some of the Atleti players, Alexia had gotten quite jealous because she hated to share you in any way. When you got home on the Sunday night your girlfriend made up for lost time as she wanted to show you what could have happened if you spent the weekend with her and ever the gentlewoman you are, you had to return the favour, it would have been rude not to.

Alexia watches you and her eyes darken when she realises that you are thinking about what happened. When you look back at her your face is different, the expression it held is very familiar.

With a knowing look in your eyes and a smirk pulling at your lips, you send Alexia a wink. The midfielder only shakes her head as she knows that you are going to tease her.

You take of your t-shirt and you see Alexia look you up and down. She runs her tongue over her bottom lips before biting down.

"Damn Ale, she must be good if she has you walking sideways" your tone is thick with confidence.

You use your shirt to wipe the sweat from your now exposed torso. Alexia's eyes follow your every move.

"She isn't that good. I have had better" in an attempt to bruise your ego Alexia confirms to the team that there is in fact a someone.

"Liar" you say, your focus is on Alexia and only her, the rest of the team become irrelevant.

You feel your frustrations build. You want to say you are angry but the warm feeling in you core tells you otherwise.

"So there is a someone?" Patri asks.

"Of course there is a someone. The look in Alexia's eyes" you gaze towards Alexia and the rest of the team follow in suit "That is the look of someone who is thinking about sex. Also, did you notice Alexia was late this morning and has been in a great mood all day?"

Now you were having fun. This morning you and Alexia thought you would save water and shower which in hindsight wasn't a good idea when you had somewhere to be.