3.

"I SEE MY REFLECTION IN YOUR EYES"

The girl turned to see Tom, who was looking at her

The girl turned to see Tom, who was looking at her. She gave him a small smile when she suddenly heard her phone start to sound. She responded, and immediately heard a "Look at your social media right now." From Alisa.

Tom, who was listening to everything, looked at her curiously. Just as she entered she saw the first news, "___ trending again! She is seen in a restaurant having a date with Tokio Hotel guitarist Tom Kaulitz!"

There was a little silence, Tom looked at ___ fixedly in the eyes, an action that she imitated. And out of nowhere, they started laughing.

They both knew that this would happen, it was inevitable, after all, there were already rumors saying that __ liked Tom. Although that didn't bother her. The only detail is that Tom would never know that.

The girl looked at the time and then at her companion, "Hey, it's getting late and I have an early interview tomorrow." She said to the boy. To which he nodded, stood up and extended his hand to ___, to help her up.

She took his hand, accepting the help and then asking for an elevator to go down. There they got into Tom's car. The one with dreadlocks saw the girl in the passenger seat, "Tell me how to get to your house, I'll take you there." He said, not stopping looking at her. She nodded and began to show him the way.

At a traffic light, he took advantage of it and looked into her eyes with a smirk. "I'm only missing one thing." He said to what she looked at him with confusion, "What would that thing be?"

"Your number on my phone." He answered, handing her his phone to save his contact. She just laughed, taking the cell phone, began to write her number to him, and then returned it.

"There you go, happy?" She said, "Oh, more than happy" replied the boy, putting away his cell phone.

They arrived at ___'s house and she said goodbye to Tom, smiling, and then told him, "We'll see each other another day, Tom, text me." Then went home.

Tom waited for her to go in, to cover his face with some frustration. Frustration for not understanding what he was feeling. His chest felt heavy.

He looked at his phone to which a message from his brother arrived, asking him what was taking so long. He wanted that message to be from ___ instead of Bill. He started the car again and began to head towards his house, where bill, Georg and Gustav were waiting for him.

Upon arrival, his friends and brother stared at him with intrigue, "What happened?" Tom said looking at them. "Aren't you going to tell us what happened to the singer? Your little date is already viral." replied Bill. Tom smiled to himself, somewhat impressing the other members of the band.