5.

"AND I HATE THAT LITTLE GAME YOU HAD CALLED, CRYING LIGHTNING."

Bill, watching ___ with the boy and his brother seeing them, knew that it was best to go see what was happening

Bill, watching ___ with the boy and his brother seeing them, knew that it was best to go see what was happening. "Who is he?" Tom said, looking at the girl and then at her companion with disgust. "Who I'm with is none of your business. This guy was nice to me and bought me a drink, nothing more." she replied, an angry tone in her voice. Bill took Tom away and apologized for his brother's behavior.

___ saw how the twins left and laughed slightly. Tom was jealous, and that meant he cared. Anyways, the girl would not change her attitude completely. It would only make him understand that she was not going to be at his feet.

They spent a few hours at the party. Everything was going well for the moment, people were dancing and singing to the music. ___ left the boy she was talking to and went to Bill, who was next to some people dancing.

The girl smiled at him, to which Bill took her hands and began to sing with her. The two of them were laughing and having a good time together. She was really happy, forgetting about Tom. Who without her knowing was watching how her twin and her new interest were dancing together.

He didn't know how he felt about it. It wasn't exactly jealousy, Bill was his brother, there was no reason to feel that. But he felt a knot in his stomach, seeing their intertwined hands, and their smiles as they looked at each other happily.

Bill, still holding the girl's hand, took her to a place with fewer people. "I must admit that of all the girls my brother has introduced me to, you are the one I have liked the best." He told her, laughing slightly. The girl sat next to him, "When you say it like that it seems like I was his girlfriend" she replied, laughing next to him. "Don't you like Tom?" Bill asked. According to him, the reason his twin wanted to meet her is because of this.

But ___ just shook her head. "No, I'm really just a big fan of the band, but I was never interested in Tom at all."

Tom, who was listening to them, decided to leave, not wanting to hear any more. His ego was hurt. Though for some reason, he felt even more of a need to make her fall in love with him. Or rather, make her fall in love with him before she falls in love with his brother.

Bill saw ___, and laughed to himself. "I think he is pretty interested in you. I know he's a womanizer, and a jerk."

"And cocky as fuck" added the girl.

"Yes, and cocky as fuck. But deep down he has good intentions. And the fact that he didn't sleep with you when you first met means that maybe he sees you as more than just anyone. Give him an oportunity." Bill said, as he gave her a small smile.

The girl agreed. It could be that he was right, after all, the guitarist was taking his time with her. Maybe he wanted her for more than once.

Bill stood up and extended his hand to the singer, "Come, let's dance, don't be discouraged."