11.

"MAYBE I'D CHANGE FOR YOU SOMEDAY, BUT I CAN'T HELP THE WAY I FEEL."

"We are going to start filming soon," someone from production yelled

Bill and the girl were talking about going to an amusement park another day.

The one with dreadlocks only nodded to what they said, since they both had an incredible level of energy, which although he couldn't match, he was always there to put up with their stupid ideas.

He saw how the girl was pretending that she was on a roller coaster and Bill followed the game.

Anyone who saw them would think they were schizophrenics, which maybe they were, Tom sometimes thought.

After walking around, the production staff said that the guests had to go to their places and the public to theirs.

So the Kaulitz went to where the presenter was and the girl were with the audience was.

The person next to ___ was shocked, instantly asking for a photo.

It's not every day that you get to sit next to a famous singer.

"Everyone to your places, quickly, we start recording in 3, 2, 1..." exclaimed the producer of the show.

The cameras came on and the host spoke, "Welcome to today's show!" Which caused the entire audience to applaud.

"We have two very special guests... the Kaulitz brothers from Tokio Hotel!" He continued speaking.

The people watching the show screamed, excited to see Kaulitz themselves right before their eyes.

____ who was also in the audience couldn't help but laugh as she saw the twins, who laughed together with her.

The interviewer began with soft questions,

How was your last concert? The fans said it was amazing." He asked with a smile.

They were both happy with the type of questions they were being asked. They were normal things and they didn't involve the vast number of times the brothers have been seen with the girl.

"I would like to continue asking you something that is being very controversial..." said the interviewer in a very direct way.

To which the twins looked at each other, giving each other a smile, since they knew it would have to do with the girl.

The calm and questions free of controversy did not last at all.

"Go ahead." The one with dreadlocks answered, leaning back in the chair. Which made some girls whisper, getting excited, since to them it looked sexy.

"I've been told that you are bringing a special guest to see the show, is this true?" He asked, looking at the twins.

Tom chuckled slightly. They both already knew it would be about her.