16.

"I CAN'T DO IT, BUT YOU DO IT WELL, CAUSE I'M PRETTY WHEN I CRY."

Tw!

Hours passed, everyone was talking in the living room, having a good time, when Tom received a call

When answering, a female voice was heard, so Bill and ___ saw each other, laughing slightly. It was evident that he would never change.

The dreadlocked boy said he would leave so he could make the call. So he headed towards his room.

The black-haired man looked at the girl next to him with some concern. Although his brother no longer noticed anything strange about her, he did.

"I have to go take care of...something. I'll be back late, don't wait for me." Tom said, rushing out of the house, which caused the other two to sigh.

Bill took one of the girl's hands, making her look at him.

"Well, ___, will you tell me what's going on?" He asked her, with concern in his eyes.

She nodded slightly, she wouldn't tell him everything, but Bill inspired her confidence, and she knew that telling him could even help her.

"You see, when I was younger, I met a boy, who made me feel like his whole world." The girl replied, looking at the ground.

He thought maybe it was an ex that she still wasn't over, but that was it. It was something beyond.

The girl continued speaking. "And he asked me to be his girlfriend. I was still a kid. But I thought I felt love, and I accepted." The boy just stared at her.

"It was a 6-year relationship. A sick relationship. He dumped me, he asked me to come back. And he said he needed me, when he left again."

He was beginning to understand her fear of relationships, until he heard,

"And sometimes he would come back drugged, with hate built up inside of him. Which took it out on me." He nodded, she had been through something difficult.

The girl looked at him, sighing, "3 years ago, I last saw him. He got violent and one thing led to another. I had to put a restraining order on him. His family was extremely wealthy. And no matter how hard I tried, it was impossible to win a complaint and send him to jail."

Bill saw her, and in her eyes he could see a strange feeling. So he just hugged her. He didn't know how to react to what she had told him. And in the shaky tone of her voice, he could see the fear. The fear that seeing this person caused her.

Between the hug he murmured, "I'm sorry all that happened to you." She just smiled slightly, nodding.

Her inexplicable fear of being with someone did had an explanation. And it is that her first and only boyfriend had made her believe that physically and mentally abusing her was love. Developing an unhealthy dependency.

Of course, the girl had gone to many therapies to cope with it. But trusting people was hard for her.

That's why when she met Tom and Bill and was able to trust them so quickly, she couldn't help but feel a little afraid.

That something like what had happened before would happen to her again. That she didn't know them well and the moment she did, they would change, how it happened before.

But the way the black-haired man hugged her, comforting her even though she hadn't asked for it. And the way the dreadlocked man looked into her eyes made her forget it for a moment.

But her worst fear passed, and she didn't know how she would react to that. She looked back at the boy she was finally getting over. The one who made her suffer so much. Crying, feeling bad about herself.

She began to take refuge in drinking alcohol. She drank every party he went to as if it were the last night.

Bill was beginning to understand the why of many actions that made no sense to him.

"___, I promise that while we are here, we will try to protect you from everything." The boy told him, speaking for his brother as well.

"Just, please don't tell Tom." She asked him, in a pleading tone. Which caused the boy to nod, promising he wouldn't.

She hugged Bill, to which he smiled. After everything that had happened, and knowing that he left out a lot of parts of the story because it showed in the way he spoke. He was grateful that he could trust him and his brother.

The boy pulled away from the hug, and saw her, having small tears in her eyes, so he asked her, "Why don't you like to cry, ___?"

She just laughed, as she glanced at the ground.

"He said he would leave me crying, because I'm pretty when I cry."

The boy saw her, he wasn't too surprised by what he had heard from the man, however, he was noticing the great impact this had on the girl.

They both looked at each other, and she gave him a smile.

"I don't want you to worry too much about this, it's paranoia, nothing more." she told him. To which he agreed.

He wasn't going to argue with what she thought, but he knew that if they didn't take charges in the matter, this would be serious.

He was going to help her, even if it was going with her everywhere. He couldn't leave her alone for a second.

No matter how weird it was, he wanted to make sure nothing happened to him.

In such a short time, the girl had become someone very important to him. And he couldn't bear the thought of something happening to her that he could prevent.

"I'll try to be with you always, and if you feel safer with bodyguards I can do that too." Bill told him, with a small smile.

She smiled back at him, feeling safe by his side.

"Thank you, Bill."

★

We love bill
Your usual 1 k words