4.

"YOU SHOULD BREAKUP WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND, AND GET WITH ME."

"You do not understand!" Said __ looking in the mirror

"You do not understand!" Said __ looking in the mirror. Alisa rolled her eyes and then saw her fix herself,

"The only thing I understand is that you like the boy." She answered.

"I don't dress up for him, it's just a special occasion, I have to dress up." Said ___, to then see Alisa roll her eyes again. The singer had arranged herself as best she could. She was excited to go to the concert. She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed, satisfied.

And after a few minutes she heard her phone ring. She ran to answer, to which Alisa laughed, "and so she says she doesn't like it" she said in a whisper.

"___, we're getting close, are you ready? There are thousands of paparazzi, you'll have to run." It was heard from the phone, to which the girl nodded, "I'll wait for you, it will be a persecution!" She said laughing slightly.

"Especially since it will be news again." Tom answered on the other end of the line. ___ hadn't thought about it yet, "I'm beginning to think that you die for my name to come out with yours everywhere." She told him sarcastically, but to her surprise, the dreadlocked guy replied, "Does it show that much?" Laughing slightly, "Shut up." The girl answered, "Just, let me know when I have to go out." Tom nodded and ended the call.

Two minutes later the girl got a message saying, "We're here." ___ ran out and saw a black van that opened its doors. She got on quickly and right on time. The van began to move forward.

The girl looked up and saw the 4 boys. Very excited, she introduced herself with Georg, Bill and Gustav.

"I love how you sing, and your style!" She told bill with a wide smile. He returned the smile, "I like the way you sing too. Do you write your songs?" asked the black-haired man. He honestly liked what the girl does.

Tom was watching them closely. He was happy that they got along.

"Oh yeah, I write the songs." She answered ___ to Bill's question, he smiled at her
and began to ask more things. Little by little the others were joining the conversation. Everyone had liked __, and she had liked everyone too.

They arrived at the concert's place, everyone was excited.

As Tom entered, he called someone from security. "The lady over here, give her a seat in front of the separation bars, right in front of the stage." He nodded and went to inform the organizers. Tom took ___ by the hand, leading her into the back rooms with him and the band. Paparazzi taking advantage to take photos. ___ couldn't help but laugh as they ran.

Upon reaching the dressing rooms, the girl sat in an armchair. She watched as they made up bill and combed the rest. The girl felt very happy, she was living her dream.