7.

"WELL MY BOYFRIEND'S IN A BAND, HE PLAYS GUITAR WHILE I SING LOU REED."

The girl broke away from the hug and Bill took her hands smiling at her

The girl broke away from the hug and Bill took her hands smiling at her. They were both excited about the concert.

"Where is Tom?" The girl said with a smile.

The boy stopped smiling for a moment and pulled her to get into the van.

She followed him confused. "Well? What happened to Tom?" she asked.

"He decided that it was a good idea to go with one of his little friends today, I'm sorry that he won't be able to come. He texted to let me know that you were already here and that he couldn't go." He answered, looking into her eyes.

She just nodded, that was what he was doing when he answered so hastily.

The girl, she was really excited that Tom was going to the concert. The connection they had at the Tokio Hotel concert was undeniable.

Bill noticed how her spirits dropped, so he patted her on the back, trying to cheer her up.

"Cheer up, your fans don't want to see you sad at a concert." The boy said with a smile. Smile that the girl imitated.

"You're right, and if Tom isn't there it's his lose" she said as she straightened her back and rolled her eyes, imitating those girls who think they are very different from the others, laughing.

Bill laughed along with her.

"To be honest, whenever I listened to your songs I thought about how they would sound live. You sing like an angel." The boy said smiling at her. Which caused ___ to feel a bit nervous.

The singer had been her idol for a long time, and now hearing that he had expectations of the concert overwhelmed her a bit.

He noticed this, so he chuckled and took her hand, "Hey, don't worry, you'll do just fine."

She smiled at him and was about to say something when her driver spoke, "We're here, you'll have to run, the organizers say there's a wave of paparazzi and fans up ahead."

The girl saw Bill. She liked situations where she had to run from people. She liked the adrenaline rush.

He smiled at her, "I'm going to be your bodyguard today." Bill said coming down behind her.

This made the girl laugh. "You need one too, so come to my side and run." She responded, taking his hand.

The two of them ran off, while their bodyguards and support team accompanied them. The fans saw them and went crazy.

The bodyguards ushered people away into the dressing rooms, which they did in no time.

"What a good persecution." Bill said, laughing. The girl laughed next to him, feeling somewhat tired.