9.

"LOOK AT THE SKY TONIGHT, ALL OF THE STARS HAVE A REASON."

The party was going well, everyone was singing and dancing, and most importantly, Tom and ___ were happy again

The party was going well, everyone was singing and dancing, and most importantly, Tom and ___ were happy again. Looking at each other fondly.

Bill was happy for the two, every once in a while he went looking for them, taking with both.

They spent hours there until it struck 2. The girl took Tom by the hand, leading him up the stairs to the third floor, where there was a small window, which she opened.

"Come up." The girl said with a smile.

The two went out the window, reaching the roof, where a night full of stars could be seen. Full moon.

The boy saw how she smiled looking at the sky. They both lay down on the roof.

Music was blaring downstairs, but they were at peace.

There was a silence between the two, no one said anything, but they felt good in each other's company.

Tom looked at her sideways, saw her face illuminated by the moonlight. And at that moment he felt his chest heavy.

I was feeling a mixture of emotions that he hadn't felt before. His brother had told him that this meant he liked her, and that he should be familiar with that feeling.

But it wasn't attraction, it was beyond that.

Whenever his phone rang, he hoped it was her. Whenever he turned on the television, he hoped there would be an interview with her. Every love song reminded him of her.

Everything he saw reminded him of her and her beautiful eyes.

To that personality that could make everyone light up even a little.

He didn't know how she had managed to touch so deep in his heart, but somehow, it made him feel like a child.

A child who was sometimes put in his place, and other times loved.

Being with her and her sun-like personality made him happy.

The girl saw him, and gave him a smile. A warm smile.

"Maybe I deserved to be put in my place once." Tom said, putting his hands behind his head for more comfort.

___ saw him confused, seeing the stars again. "How?"