19.

"BUT I COULD TELL THAT SOMETHING HAD CHANGE HOW YOU LOOKED AT ME THEN."

It didn't take long for the crazy fans to start making theories as to why the girl was there so early in the morning

And most of all they wondered, what was she doing with Tom's clothes?

Some of the fans were very big shippers of Tom and ___, even the girl and Bill. There were edited images and more things that were done to them.

But at the same time there were others who hated the girl with all their souls for trying, according to them, to steal their man.

This was honestly stupid for her, since Tom and her were nothing. But what just happened only fueled their madness and their crazy theories.

Although after they started recording the girl went home.

She asked for her driver to go get her to the twins' house, and he was there in no time.

In her house she didn't do much. It was Sunday, so she would just sleep, she usually spent her Sundays with one of the twins, but they were clearly busy.

-

The next day, the girl got up at 6 because she had an interview to go to in a short time.

She fixed herself, going to the kitchen, where Alisa was waiting for her, giving her a look that clearly said something. The girl just looked at her confused.

"What happened?" She asked, as she took a bite of her breakfast.

Her manager laughed, "I know I'm your manager, but I'm also your friend. What happened with Tom yesterday?" She told her, as she sat next to her in the dining room. The girl's eyes widened. She would honestly kill herself if any paparazzi had caught the balcony thing the night before.

"Why do you ask?" She said, while she was already regretting all her life decisions.

But she calmed down a lot the moment she heard the answer from the girl next to her. "You still don't know that it went viral that you were at his house yesterday morning? You had Tom's clothes on."

___ calmed down a lot, while sighing. Which made her manager look at her with a smirk. "Something else happened, right?" She asked, nudging her.

The girl just laughed, as she swallowed her food. "You could say we had a moment on the balcony. But nothing more." She replied, with a smile on her face.

To which Alisa laughed, but not by much, since she saw the time and urged her to start hurrying up. The interview would be nothing and they still hadn't left.

Hastily, they left the house, heading towards the car, where their driver was waiting for them.

Luckily the studio was close to their house, so they arrived very quickly. Getting out of the car in a hurry.

"We thought you wouldn't come for a moment." Said someone from production, who was relieved by the presence of the artist.

"We will start right now, please everyone to your places!" a cameraman yelled, to which the girl ran to where she had to go

"3, 2, 1..."

The show started out like any other she had been on. Sometimes the repetitiveness of it made her a little tired, but she just smiled for the camera and the audience.

Being a celebrity was really exhausting. Not only because of the lack of privacy, but also because the routine was so repetitive that at one point it led you to think that you were even doing it.

-

"Our guest today, ___, will answer some questions for us!" the interviewer said enthusiastically.

To which the girl just nodded, giving him a smile.

A few questions passed. Everyone was happy with the interview. The girl had confessed a few things about her. Keeping the public entertained.

"And ___, we have a question for you about something very recent." The interviewer told her, with a smile. It was already more than clear that it would be about the twins. There was no way it wasn't about that.

The girl smiled back, "Ask away." She told him, a little nervously.

The man nodded, looking at the girl "Well, ___, yesterday, you were seen at the house of the Kaulitz, of Tokio Hotel! Would you like to tell us what you were doing there so early?" He asked, as the audience stared at her.

The singer couldn't help but laugh. "Well, there's not much to say. Bill and I, as I've already said, we're best friends. So we hung out at his house, and for the hour I stayed to sleep." She answered simply.

But still not satisfied he continued, "And could you explain why you had Tom's clothes on?"

The girl looked somewhat uncomfortable. But he didn't care in the least. "Well, it's not my house, so I don't have my clothes there. And Tom lent me his." The girl replied with a small smile.

He wanted an answer that would cause morbidity. He wanted the show's views to go up. And that it was more trouble than asking the girl if she'd ever thought about having a thing with one of my twins.

Even if she said no, her face wouldn't let her lie.

"And tell us, have you ever thought about having a relationship with one of the twins?"

She laughed, slightly covering her face. "No, never thought of that." She replied, looking at the public.

The questions continued of that type, until the show finally ended. The girl was tired that they always made her talk about the twins.

And when she went to check her phone she saw a missed call from Tom.

"Hello?" She said, as she called him back.

On the other end of the line the boy's voice was heard, who seemed to have just woken up. "Are you still in the studio?" he asked.

To which she nodded, "Yeah, just finished." She replied, while taking her things.

She hear the boy say, "Stay there, I'm coming for you." Then cut the call.

She just laughed slightly, going to write him a message. Let me know when you're out.

 Let me know when you're out

I forgot to upload this yesterday 😭😭
The usual 1k