22.

"WELL I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS, I'M RIGHT HERE."

The girl's eyes lit up with surprise as she saw him

The girl's eyes lit up with surprise as she saw him. She felt like there was a pressure in her chest. Something that made her heart race considerably and her breathing hitch a little.

She didn't know if it was the effect of the alcohol, or the simple fact that she was developing bigger and bigger feelings for the boy.

She smiled at him, trying to wipe away her tears with her free hand. To which he chuckled slightly, returning to put the cigarette he was holding in his mouth.

The girl was looking at him carefully. She was looking at the way he blew smoke out of his mouth, the way the piercing that adorned his face. It looked more attractive.

Alcohol might be affecting her mind but she couldn't help but smile to herself. Thing that the one with dreadlocks noticed. Lightly squeezing her hand.

The two gave each other a small smile, maintaining eye contact.

She was getting closer to him, both with a cigar in the hand. The boy pulled her to him with his free hand, holding her around the waist.

When they heard a girl's voice,

"Tom, won't you come to the room anymore?"

___ had completely forgotten that he was in bed with a woman who he had no idea who was it. And at that moment, she stepped away from the guitarist, letting go of his hand.

Tom knew he had screwed up again. He had to learn to look for only one girl, the girl who really drove him crazy.

And while he was thinking, he saw how the singer got up and put out the cigarette she had in an ashtray.

Before the dreadlocked guy could say anything, she was already gone, that after saying,

"Have fun."

She was neutral as usual. And immediately she went looking for Bill, who was in the room, drinking with a small group of people.

The girl approached them with a smile, sitting next to the black-haired one, who smiled back.

"This is ___. Although I imagine you already know her." He told his friends, pointing at the girl.

They nodded, laughing slightly. Of course they had heard of her. How not to when in the last month all the news had been about her and the Kaulitz's being together.

-

The girl was somewhat drunk, but after a few seconds she noticed two well-known people in the distance.

They were Georg and Gustav. The girl stopped to greet them, which they imitated. They might not talk too much because she mostly spent her time practicing or on dates with the brothers.

But actually the day they met they got along quite well. They could tell they became friends.

They both sat on the couch with Bill and ___.

The black-haired guy realized that the girl didn't know anyone that well there, so he asked her, "Do you want to invite some friends?"

She smiled up at him. Meanwhile, she took her phone to call two friends. Ava, who was her best friend, and a friend whose name was Jan.

The girl called them and they both answered the second, happily agreeing to go to the party.

After all, who would refuse to go to a party with the one and only Kaulitz's? In addition, all the members of Tokio Hotel would be there.

Ava was a big fan of Georg's, so she was overly happy about the invitation. On the other hand, Jan just liked to party.

While they waited the girl's guests arrived, she was chatting with the band.

Except for Tom, who had probably gone into the room again with that girl.

She decided she was going to ignore that. So she kept talking to Georg and Gustav. And while that was happening, Bill was watching the girl.

When she felt his gaze on her, she saw him and smiled at him, to then see the drink in the boy's hand out of the corner of her eye. He laughed slightly

"Do you want a sip?" He asked, handing her the glass, to which she nodded. Drinking from the boy's glass, which without her realizing he was grabbing her by the waist.

The other two assumed it was the alcohol. After all, Bill was always a very affectionate person.

It wasn't long before the girl's friends arrived. Who went to greet her with a hug.

They were all pretty drunk. They felt very encouraged to do anything.

And for that very reason, they didn't think much of their words. Nor their actions. There were 6 19 year olds at a party with high levels of alcohol in their system.

While they were talking, the singer looked towards the balcony. Where to her surprise, was Tom.

She thought he was with the girl who came to interrupt them, but apparently not. He was still smoking on the balcony, looking at the moon.

Her best friend and Jan both noticed her gaze on the boy.

The girl just shook her head when she saw that they were both looking at her with a smirk. Which the black-haired man next to him noticed. nudging her, imitating the smile of her friends.

She shook her head again. To which they just laughed.

"I'm going to the bathroom." She said, as she got up, and then went up the stairs. They all watched him leave without giving it much importance.

But they didn't notice anything else.

However, as she was going up to the bathroom, she saw the door to Tom's room open, and a hand pulled her inside.

The lights were off, and she felt like a hand was covering her mouth, as she pressed her against the wall.

The door closed and the lights came on. Revealing Tom, who was staring into her eyes.

She tried to remove his hand from her mouth, which she did without much trouble.

"What are you doing? My friends are downstairs waiting for me." She told him, trying to leave the room.

But he only moved closer to her, their bodies pressed against each other. Tom continued to take her chin, to make her get closer to his face.

"Well I don't give a fuck about your friends, I'm right here." He told her, getting closer, making their noses touch and they could feel each other's breaths.

The boy's hands on her waist, drawing her to him. As he stared into her eyes, creating an incredible tension.

 As he stared into her eyes, creating an incredible tension

How was this chapter y'all? I liked it a lot
The usual 1.1k words!