10.

"YOU MAKING ME CRAZY, REALLY DRIVING ME MAD, BUT THAT'S ALRIGHT WITH ME."

It was 7 am and Tom had not been able to sleep

Both Kaulitz were at ___'s house since it was too late to return to theirs and above all, they wanted to take care of their friend, who was highly drunk.

The dreadlocked boy headed towards the kitchen, he was going to prepare something to eat for the three of them. On the way he passed the room where his brother was sleeping.

He chuckled slightly to himself and continued on his way.

In the kitchen he began to look for where a frying pan was, when suddenly he felt a hand on his back,

"What were you looking for?"

The one with dreadlocks turned to see and found ___, who continued with half-closed eyes.

"I was just looking for a frying pan." The boy answered trying to help her stand up because she was still half asleep.

The girl pointed to a cabinet indicating that there was what he was looking for.

As Tom went where he had been directed, the girl sat down in a nearby chair, resting her face in her hands.

The boy wanted to ask her if she remembered anything from the day before, but he thought it would be too hasty.

He was cooking breakfast and she was with her eyes on him.

At that moment, Bill woke up and went to the kitchen with the two of them.

"Good morning." He said with a sleepy tone in his voice, turning to ____, sitting next to her.

She smiled at him, murmuring "Good morning, Bill." While moving her hand slightly, greeting him.

He just laughed and greeted his brother, who was still cooking.

Bill and ___ waited at the dining table for Tom to finish, talking a bit about the concert and the concerts they wanted to do in the future.

Tom finished cooking and handed them both their plates, sitting down with them.

The three of them were talking when the dreadlocked man brought up the subject of the night before.

"___, you were too drunk yesterday. Do you still remember what happened?" He said laughing, as he looked into her eyes, taking a bit of his food.