17.

"AND WHAT THE HELL ARE WE? TELL ME WE WEREN'T JUST FRIENDS."

A few weeks had passed since what happened with Bill

A few weeks had passed since what happened with Bill. And since then, the two of them had forged a much stronger bond.

However, the deadlocked boy was never there. He was always "busy" with his friends.

The girl was honestly starting to get tired of his behavior. So she decided to leave any hope of what they used to have behind.

Anyways, he didn't seem to care if they saw each other or not. He always had the attention he so coveted.

One day, ___ went to visit Bill, as usual. And luckily, his twin was there.

The girl had changed quite a bit in those weeks. It had already been almost a month. And she managed to start dressing up more. Wear slightly different clothes. She looked like a new person, in a good way.

The moment Tom saw her, he couldn't help but get that feeling again.  That feeling he hadn't felt in a long time.

But that feeling didn't last long as the girl completely ignored him, going to hug his brother with a smile.

He had forgotten that she wouldn't be the type to come back to him so lovingly as he would like to as if nothing after so long without speaking.

"We're going out." Bill told his brother, as he led the girl out.

"Oh, hello, friend." She told him, laughing slightly.

He only saw her leave the house. He remembered when she said "good night friend." To him. He chuckled slightly, looking at the ground.

He hadn't realized how much he missed the girl until that moment. Where he remembered the moments they shared together.

By the time, Bill and the girl were in the car, singing and talking about how their week had gone. They never ran out of topics to talk about, their chemistry was incredible.

They both wanted to stop by for something to eat, since they were very hungry.

So after going around a few times, they went to a park, where they sold their favorite drinks.

They were both having a good time. Until the girl spilled her drink on Bill. Which made them both laugh.

The two looked into each other's eyes, and there was some tension, but they ignored it, unlike someone else, who saw everything in the distance.

The girl considered Bill as a brother. But there were times when she saw Tom in him. And she honestly hated it. Because she knew that the dreadlocked guy was probably fucking a girl he doesn't know, somewhere.

It frustrated her that she couldn't get him out of her head no matter how hard she tried.

-