Congratulations It's A Girl

Raymond
Jessie has been quiet lately and very busy. I caught her in my bathroom and she said she need some shaving cream and forgot to take the shaving cream with her. Finally she shows me a DNA test a week later. I ask her why she needed to run a DNA test on us? Then she tells me it is testing all three of us against DNA of a young woman the looks just like her mother and my missing wife. I look at the photos and she's right the girl looks like Carla. I read the test and the girl is my daughter and Carla's as well. The birthday is earlier than nine months, but I can find out more if need be. She must have been barely pregnant when she went missing.

Jessie
I tell dad that I met Anastasia and she is a certified genius. He is going to meet her when she is ready to meet him and Carl. It is going to take some time for us to realize that we have a new family member. At 21 I am the oldest and Carl is 19, Anastasia is 17 going on 18 in six months. There are going to be a lot of questions raised. Jason been looking into things about Anastasia's birth and her birth mother. Dad has the exact date she left us, just not the time because he was asleep and so were we. We were still very young at the time, so we don't recall much, only what dad has told us.

Jason
Anastasia is the daughter of Raymond Steele and Carla Steele. I know they never knew who her mother was until now. The body had no ID on it. They never knew the father either and she was born premature and had to be in the NICU for a long time. I never was able to find out why she wasn't allowed to be adopted, I tried hard. Someone was blocking the adoption processes. I ask Anastasia if she wants to meet her other family members? She looks at Gail and hugs her and tells her she is the only mother she will ever know and love. I see Gail cry and tell her she needs to meet her father and her siblings and to bring them over to meet all of us.

Gail
After we calm down we figure out when to meet them and what to cook. Anastasia isn't worried about food or anything but nervous about this meeting. We have had her since just before her fourth birthday. She is our child in our minds and she calls us mom and dad and Sophie is her sister. I think she fears that this might be an issue for everyone. I tell her no matter what happens that will never change, she will just have more family members to love and they will love her. As far as I am concerned there is not enough love in the world and when you have a chance to add more loved ones you do. Being a parent to a genius is very time consuming but well worth every second.

Raymond
Calls are made and we are standing here waiting to be escorted into the elevator to meet Anastasia. Carl broke a date just to meet his sister. She wasn't happy with him and he broke it off after her temper tantrum. I tell him he has time and to wait for the right one. He laughs and says you always say that. I definitely do always say that. Carla was the right one for me and something happened to her.

Carl
This is nice and we end up stopping just before the penthouse. We are escorted to a door and the security opens it and we are greeted by an ex military type. He introduces himself and his wife suddenly appears by his side. Jason and Gail Taylor are Anastasia's foster parents. Anastasia arrives and says dinner is ready if you want to follow me to the table. The place is huge. I see a nice young lady sitting at the table waiting for our arrival. Her name is Sophie Taylor and she is the Taylor's daughter.

Jessie
We all sit down and it is awkward and finally Jason asks my dad where he knew him from other than recent events. They start talking military stuff and while they talk about that I start getting a conversation going with Anastasia and Carl starts flirting with Sophie. I think he is barking up the wrong tree. I try to direct his attention's elsewhere and it works. Gail asks him a few questions of her own like his age. Sophie is older than he is. She just started working as an intern at the hospital. She had tonight off and chose to be here to support her family. I like her and you can see she was raised well and so was Anastasia.

Gail
I am trying my best not to be nervous, but I did get Carl to stop flirting with Sophie. Jason wasn't happy about that at all and his eyes showed it.

Raymond
I am so glad Gail got Carl to stop flirting with Sophie, sometimes he doesn't think about things and he starts flirting away. He finally stopped it and started asking questions about everything and then telling his story. I was shocked at how much he was talking about. Soon we had dinner and plates were taken to the kitchen. Jason and I were both in black ops and he retired because of his circumstances.

Anastasia
I have found out quite a bit of information and I think Ray would make a nice addition to the security teams at GEH. We make arrangements to go to their home next time. It is a nice area to live in and I think I know the place. Ray and dad go to the security office and leave the rest of alone and soon both come back with folders and the Steele's leave and give me directions to their home and the phone numbers. I give them mine.