Let The Fun Begin

Christian
I definitely have plans for Anastasia and her body and on a regular basis. I had Prescott go get her a change of clothing and tell her to be quick and quiet about it. She laughs and hands me a small case and I take it back to Anastasia. Anastasia had packed a bag before she came up and had Prescott bring it up once I called her to get clothing for Anastasia. Well she is a genius. I go back and get in bed with her and surprise her as I move between her legs and start licking my way up. After that we are in bed all day long. I go grab food for us and feed her. She needs her laptop and I have Prescott grab it for her. I am not going to give her up until Monday morning. It's Saturday afternoon and we have been very busy enjoying each others bodies.

Anastasia
Christian is serious about me moving in with him and being his girlfriend. I am getting used to having sex and after the bath the tenderness soothed and we could have sex again. He definitely had plans for us, he took us out on his boat the Grace and we spent the night on the water. We of course had security and a guy to captain the boat. Security stayed the cabins up top and we stayed in the big one below. He had clothing already on board along with prepared food. Mom and dad knew I was with Christian so they just told me to have fun. I think they were worried that I might get my heartbroken. Something tells me I won't.

Gail
After preparing food for Christian and hearing that he was spending overnight on his boat, I got a call from Anastasia and she was going to be on Christian's boat overnight with him. I knew he had a crush on her and she had one on him, but I didn't think they would move this fast.

Jason
I tried to ease Gail's concern and told her that they both had been in love since well before he negotiated for the buildings with her. He saw her everyday and they talked more than anyone knew in regards to various business dealings. He pushed her into get her law degree. It will come in handy. I am his head of security so I see and hear more than anyone else. Plus he owned up to being in love with her and he hadn't brought his gold diggers around after he realized Anastasia was it for him, he just wanted to wait until she was ready and of age. So he knew buying the car would get him a chance to talk in private.

Gail
I hope you're not going have to beat him. I kind hoped he was son in law material. I think Grace hopes he marries Anastasia as well. She would do anyone proud.  Grace and I spoke about it. She said she tired of Mia's friends trying to get her sons alone. I know that every time Anastasia went out guys would stare at her and some tried to get her alone. Security stopped that nonsense. I don't think it was on Jason's orders. I think it was Christian stopping it.

Anastasia
We had a lot of fun on the boat. We swam around and made out where no one could see us. Along with other things no one could see or hear. Christian was very attentive and loving. We came home late Sunday night and he had half his closet filled up with my favorite clothing. Underwear sexy ones in drawers waiting for me as well. Then shoes to match. He asked me again to move in with him. I agreed to give it a test run.

Christian
I surprised Anastasia by having all new clothing, shoes, sexy underwear, shoes and handbags. Then I asked her to move in with me again. She said we could give it a trial run and I was thrilled. I celebrated our cohabitation by ravishing every inch of her body. Anastasia and I were exhausted by Monday morning. Our phones woke us up. Roz called me and Barney called her. We told Gail and Jason that Anastasia was going to live with me until her apartment was ready. I think that I saw smiles as they left us to eat our breakfast after the frowns they made.

Anastasia
Mom and dad were told by me and Christian that I would be staying with until my apartment was ready and they frowned at first, but we both saw the grins as they walked out to do their jobs. I chuckled and grabbed my purse to go to an appointment with Barney. Christian got his laptop and Sawyer and Prescott were ready to drive me to my appointment.

Christian
I kisses Anastasia goodbye as we left the elevator. I made it to work safely and started working hard. Roz came in with files on a cart for us to go over. She also has something for my perusal. She clicks on a link and there Anastasia and I are on my boat. I am glad no one could see her face because I happen to know she was naked at that moment. I get it taken down within minutes of seeing it.

Anastasia
I was sent the link by a friend supposedly and I have hacked into the server and removed all evidence of the photos. Then leave them a virus. Then the friend got a gift that keeps on giving. I rerouted the signal and created a bogus IP address that couldn't be traced. I bet Christian has seen these photos by now. I found out the friends name and I am not a happy camper anymore. Only one person I know works for a news outlet and could find out where Christian is by way of his baby sister. Kate Kavanagh will be enjoying her virus.