Talk About Town

Eamon
I am so mad I can't see straight. I call Kate first thing and I want answers. George and his wife were having marital issues and now I know why. These photos were taken in Bermuda and George and Kate both took these photos. They commemorated their sexual exploits. Poor Alexis was right about him cheating on her. These photos were published so she saw them along with millions of others. She used them to file for divorce. He will be giving her seventy five % of everything.

Enid
I am so angry at Kate and George both. She knew he was married and it didn't stop her. She was underage and on vacation with us in Bermuda. He supposedly was there on business, now we know it was monkey business. Cheating on your very pregnant wife and making her think she was crazy was horrible after looking back at everything. The photos might have been blurred to cover their naked bodies, but their faces weren't.

Ethan
I just can't believe that I am seeing my sister and a married man and even though their bodies are blurred out, you can tell they are having sex and posed for the photos during it. I can't believe it, but there it is and I asked Kate how they got those photos anyway? She said her computer had been hacked and a Trojan horse virus got into her computer and everything else. She thinks they scanned her whole computer and then set the virus free on it. Even her clouds were affected. She had 4 clouds in total. She tried getting a friend to look at them, but he was on too many projects to help her. Barney is always busy with Anastasia and they are developing a lot of various projects. That's what Kate has said. I suspect Kate has been jealous of Anastasia since she first met her.

George Adams
Penny has filed for divorce and will get 75% of all my assets on top of child support and alimony. I am furious with Kate about these photos. She was supposed to delete them and have her hard drive scrubbed. Here they are again and ended my marriage. I will get to see my boys and share custody for now. The home will be hers and the boys. Philip 5, Allen 3 and George jr 8 months old. Penny was pregnant when I went to Bermuda to have fun with Kate. I broke things off after we got back from Bermuda and Kate has been hostile about the breakup. So I think she released these as a way to get back to me.

Penny Adams
George made me feel like I was crazy and emotional because of my pregnancy and he was screwing all along. Bermuda wasn't the first time. I found things and he lied about everything that happened between Kate and himself. She would sit across from us her family's dinner table and flirt outrageously. We had huge fights about it and he said that she is his bosses daughter blah, blah, blah. Her parents did nothing or just ignored it. She's spoiled by both of them. I declined their dinner invitations using the children as an excuse and then my pregnancy. I of course couldn't fly to Bermuda due to being late in my pregnancy. What a lucky coincidence. Of course George had to go stating it was work related. Right screwing your bosses nymphomaniac teenage daughter was work related if you are a male prostitute. Who goes after someone's husband at their parents dinner table. I found out they were having sex at the Coping Together Gala while I was sitting talking to complete strangers. He was having sex with her in the ladies restroom. I heard whispers of it and I looked around for Kate and my husband. Mrs Grey had a security person help me to my car and follow me home to see that I got home safely. Luckily I let them drive and she had another person drive our car home. She told me that my husband could find his own way home and recommended that I seek out legal advice and counseling if my own to get me through whatever was going on. She knew and didn't want to embarrass me further than I already was. She is a very kind lady. I found that if George was gone I could check if Kate was with him by calling the Grey residence after calling the Kavanagh home to check if Kate was home. She would tell them she was at the Greys house and she wasn't there. I don't know where they would go, but I know she gave him something and I had to be treated for an STD. I was faithful and he wasn't. After the pictures I have been humiliated enough. I found a divorce attorney and filed for divorce. He begged for forgiveness, but it is too late.

Kate
I can't believe that those photos were made public, George accused me of intentionally releasing them after he ended things with me after finding out I gave him an STD. He told me he found out because his wife confronted him. I asked him how did he know that she didn't give him the STD and he got angry and said she's not a wanton slut like you that not only flirts with him at my family's dinner table in front of his wife, but follows him to the bathroom to screw him during said dinner.

George
I can't believe Kate is trying to act like someone else released those pictures and using a computer virus as an excuse. Lies is all I hear from her mouth. I threw away a good wife and family for her and why? I can't get Penny back after all this and she is right not to forgive me after everything I did to her because of Kate. Karma works in mysterious ways and it is my Karma that is biting me in the ass now.