Aunt Rose

Rose
I am apparently an aunt to three that are about my age themselves. I am sitting here after being picked up from my job by a driver in an expensive SUV and I am meeting my nieces and nephew. Jessie, Carla and Anastasia. I recognized Anastasia Grey and thought she is who everyone thinks I look like. I have been able to eat better than I was and I have put on weight. Things are getting weird, but I'm trying to adjust to the idea that I have great nieces and nephews. I also have more family members who have welcomed me to the family. How they found me was a miracle.

Ray
How do I tell her that Elliott and Leigh adopted her children. She has never brought up giving her children away or that she had three children at all. So when she sees them we don't know how she will feel, but we batter warn the family. I can't think of how this will go down. I hope it goes down well for all concerned and I hope she doesn't try to get her children back. They are so happy with their parents. Plus she has no way to support them much less herself. I noticed a few of the security guys are checking her out. She has not even noticed them. We decided to tell her that her babies were adopted by a family member.

Rose
When they told me my babies were adopted by Elliott and Leigh Grey, I was happy that they were adopted by a nice family. I told them that I gave them up because I couldn't provide for them and still can't and I wanted not ties to my husband. So I won't be taking them away from their family. I know Ophelia will probably remember me, and I'm sure she will love me still. I ask Ray about them and he shows me photos of all my children playing with so many other children all their cousins and they are very healthy and happy in the photos. He shows a photo of them with their siblings and parents. They are happy and healthy and loved. I dread ever meeting my husband. They are taking me to meet everyone and I am so scared.

Elliott
I have spoken to Ray and dad and apparently Rose doesn't want her children back and gives very good reason why she gave them up in the first place. Leigh is highly upset and she thinks that Rose will definitely change her mind when she sees them. We have to take our chances and we finally meet her and introduce all our children to her. Ophelia or Daisy has recognized her and she hugs her and then stands by Leigh and squeezes her hand. Such a smart girl.

Leigh
When Daisy went and hugged her biological mom I was scared, but I saw Rose grimace as she was hugged by Daisy. Daisy came back and held my hand and gave it a squeeze, I knew she was my child. Her sisters were standing by her and they were waiting to be allowed to go play. So Elliott told them they can go play with their cousins. Rose watches and smiles.

Rose
They are very happy and very healthy. You are what I hoped for for them. I am glad I made the right choice for them. I am not going to take them back ever. I love them and want the best for them and they deserve it and you are the best for them. Thank you both for loving them. I watch as all the children are playing with what looks like Anastasia and I love watching all the children playing so happily. Elliott joins them and Leigh and I sit and chat. Others join us as children run and join the fun they introduce themselves to me, but I am overwhelmed by how big this family actually is. They all know who I am and ask me a lot of questions. I tell them about how I met the father of my children and why I gave up my daughters. I also tell them that I am not planning to take them from a loving stable environment because they need to be where they are.

Grace
I talk to Rose and give her photos of her daughters and photos of our whole family. She is amazed at how many family members we have. She asks me all kinds of questions and I answer her every question. She really is not interested in getting her daughters back at all. She tells me why as well. I am assure that she will not take the children from Elliott and Leigh because her reasons for giving them up still exist.

Carrick
I listen and take note of what Rose is telling Grace about her giving up her daughters and why and that she still can't support them. She also said that she doesn't want a reminder of her dead husband and she doesn't want his family to have them either. We can prevent that if we get her medical records and show his propensity for violence and see if his family are similar in nature. I ask her and she tells me he got it from both his mother and father. They abused him and each other until he married her to get away from them. Unfortunately he became abusive after Ophelia or Daisy was was six months old. She escaped when she became pregnant with her twins and he found her, but she got Ophelia to safety and left a note on her and he found her and choked her and beat her until the cops came and stopped him. She had to be taken to the hospital and had her babies and gave them up as well. She saw Ophelia and just waved goodbye once again and left as soon as she could after signing her rights to the babies away. She learned later that her husband was shot by the cops. He left her with nothing.