A Quiet Goodbye

Raymond
I decided to have a gathering of my children to say farewell to Carla and give her a proper goodbye. It took a week to get the headstone and I had her body placed in a new casket. Which took a while to get the legal documents in order to do this. Luckily Carrick Grey helped it along. As we stand in the graveyard it starts to rain and stops to add a rainbow to the moment. Carla loved rainbows. This was her saying goodbye, well in my mind and heart it was. Well I can now claim the life insurance that they refused to pay me. I couldn't get a death certificate because I couldn't get back into the country. They confirmed by DNA testing that she is Carla Steele, using the children's DNA samples. Carrick handled the idiots at the insurance agency. Apparently I was never cleared as a suspect by the SPD, but they closed the case as unsolved. Well it is solved now. A lot of people dropped the ball on this one.

Jessie
I cried for my mother finally, dad told us she didn't leave us because she wanted to. She was very ill and it killed her and nearly killed Anastasia. We are very lucky to have found Anastasia and for her to be alive. Dad told us about mom loving rainbows and one appeared as we said goodbye to mom.

Carl
We are all standing at the graveside and the rainbow appears as we are saying our final goodbyes. It was a sign that she is finally at peace in my mind. Dad told us about the brain tumor that she finally succumbed to.

Anastasia
I thank my mother for holding on long enough to give me life and that I will never waste any of it. A rainbow appeared and I know she heard my thoughts and prayers for her. This has been an emotional time for all of us. Discovering that my mother didn't die because she had me, Elena's hateful words to me, she died from a brain tumor. Somewhere in my heart I knew Elena's words were untrue and just trying to break my heart and spirit. Now I know the truth.

Raymond
We need to go get something to eat. I drive us to Carla's favorite restaurant, which is surprisingly still open. We arrive in time for supper and we sit and I get my usual steak meal and the children check over the menus. Anastasia's security are sitting where they can watch the front door and the exit along with her.

Thomas Sawyer
I have no doubt about Mr Steele being able to protect Anastasia but we are hired to make sure she is safe at all times. Theresa Prescott goes with her to the ladies room. So we are here eating dinner and watching for dangerous people. It can be very boring doing this job.

Theresa Prescott
I had to go to the restroom three times since we have been here and I am starting to worry about Anastasia. But I found out she was just having a female issue and left it alone after that. She was definitely pale. She finally excused herself and we drove her back home. Gail took care of her from there. I went to the security office and checked in.

Mia
I tried calling Anastasia and she didn't answer her phone. She does that sometimes. I call Jessie and she said that they had a bad day today and Anastasia wasn't feeling well so she is probably in bed by now. We chat a few moments and she needs to go for now. Her voice sounds sad, so I tell her to give me call back soon.

Kate
I would love to find out more about Anastasia being found by her family after all this time. I don't think the the Steele family would talk to me. It would make a great human interest story. Dad would definitely print it since Anastasia is close to the Grey family and still in foster care until she is 18. Anastasia will not discuss this with anyone at all. She says it is a private matter and that she wants it to remain private. So I can't ask her, but I am going to ask Jessie or Carl. I will not ask Mr Steele. He definitely will not want me to write anything about it.

Lily
I tell me to try to get me a date with one of her brothers since I just turned 18. She laughs and tells me that her brothers won't date any of her friends ever and they have told her this often. She tells me they call before they come over to assure none of her friends are here. I feel very angry. Well at least it isn't just me that they are avoiding. Gia thinks that she is the one they would pick over me. I told what Mia said and she got very angry and excused me of lying to her. I told her to call Mia and ask her right in front of me and she did.

Gia
I confirmed what Mia told Lily and asked Mia why they would not want to date any of us and she told me that they said it would be like dating kid sisters to them. Something tells me that they just told her that. I could tell they were both attracted to us in our bikinis. I wasn't going to argue the point with Mia, because I want a shot of both her brothers. Both are multimillionaires and headed to being billionaires. Women everywhere want a shot at them. Leila has came the closest to dating Christian. She never explained how or why, but a photo of them having dinner at his restaurant was on the front page of the newspaper. It said unknown female. Something about the story didn't add up, so Kate investigated it. It looked like Leila, but you couldn't tell. It looked like Anastasia as well. Both are similar in looks. Since the girls was sitting down you couldn't tell her height. Leila is taller by three inches.