Grandbabies

Grace
I can't help myself but feel like I need to recognize Gwen and  Roz's four beautiful children as my grandchildren because they are to me. They call me nana Grace. I love them all. Christian and Anastasia gave me twins and decided to stop at four as well. Teddy, Ella, Caren and Lewis are just an added bonus. Roz and Gwen have agreed to telling their children about Christian being their biological father when they are older. I told Roz and Gwen that it was obvious that Christian was the father of their four children and they admitted to it and I get to see my grandchildren as much as I ever did. I just wanted them to admit it. Roz and Gwen are like my own children. Anastasia had no issue at all with Christian helping Gwen and Roz have children of their own. She's better than most women, she knew that they were loving and caring and would raise their children to be that way as well. Mia had to stay home for a while. Elliott and Leigh gave us three rascals, they all seem to work as one very destructive team. But they also seem to put everything back together without being asked to. I asked them if anyone asked them to put everything back, they told me that they didn't need to be told to because if they want to play with them again they need to put them back neatly for the next time. Otherwise the toys might get broken by someone accidentally stepping on them or something else. That has to be Leigh teaching them that. Elliott jr, David and Paul are carbon copies of their parents. Robin is still a big part of our family and joins us on all the holidays. I tried fixing her up, but it never worked out.

Carrick
We have so many grandchildren and so little time to enjoy them. Our yard looks like a children park now. Gone are the roses because they have thorns. Now we have buttercups and daisies growing out there. I love all my grandchildren equally and now that Gwen and Roz felt comfortable enough to confirm Christian is the sperm donor we are happy that we had their children call us papaw and nana. We treated them like our grandchildren from day one. I love all of them. Something about Elliott's children make me think they will be following in his footsteps in careers. Leigh is having a daughter this time and hopes she likes girly things. I picture her wearing a hard hat and boots. I watch as Mia's triplets are wearing the same outfits and I just can't tell who is who. She's carrying multiples again and at two months she looks four months along. She says these are the last ones. She was finally told about why she was moved suddenly at the hospital and people wore disguises to come and see her.

Elliott
I watch as our children are playing with their cousins and I want another child. Of course Leigh would say yes and we would have one. I think adopting would be a great idea and ask for a girl and hope we get a girl. Leigh and I have discussed adopting and she said yes to it. I watch as Anastasia is playing with her children and she has them laughing along with all the other children. She was one child who had a bad experience with foster parents and then a great experience with the Taylor's. I still think of her as an innocent child but know she is an adult and a genius at that.

Leigh
Elliott's thinking about how things were for Anastasia as a foster child and what could have been, but Anastasia being a genius was able to stop others from being harmed by Elena Lincoln. I just know cursory details and that's all I want to know. She turned out pretty great, but then she was fostered by the Taylor's immediately after her having to deal with Elena Lincoln. Richard Lincoln loved Anastasia enough to want her safely away from his wife at the time. He put her in his will and he left her a letter apologizing to her. She says that there is not enough love in the world to mend some things that have happened to a person, but that doesn't mean 5hat person can't spread the love in her or his heart with those they love. You just need to know who is worth your love and family and your children and spouse deserve all the love you can give them. She definitely gives all her love to her family and friends. I hope she feels it given back.

Kate
I am watching my incredible husband play with our children and he is wonderful with them. Four children and another one on the way. My parents are happy to see me with Carlyle and that he can cook and clean and a lot of other things like keep me pregnant. I love him with all my heart. He keeps me in shape during the pregnancy and after it. Don't want him eyeing all those girls who try to get his attention. He never looks their way and kisses me to make them cool their jets.

Carlyle
Never in my wildest of dreams did I think I would be married to Kate Kavanagh, but she changed and so did I. I love her dearly and nothing. is going to break us up. Her parents are worried about my job as a CPO for Mia, but since she is my sister in law they are less worried. I have gotten Kate trained to defend herself against all attacks. She still can't shoot straight, but she says that she can shoot several times and one surely will hit the attacker. It's hard not to laugh at her when she says that, but in the back of my mind I hope she doesn't need to shoot her gun, she might shoot herself thinking that way.