Punishment

Ethan
I am awaiting my wife's request that I no doubt won't like, but will have to do. It didn't take long to get over the surgery. No sperm so far. I am ready to go, but I am waiting for her to initiate sex. Two pregnancies and seven children we are done. We need to be done, children aren't cheap and we have seven of them. Mia has been creating recipes at home and writing a book about various food that are healthy for babies and children. Most of her time is spent taking care of our children. My patient load has grown and financially we are stable. I do on calls at the hospital and make good money doing that. Grace helped set that up for me.

Mia
I know Ethan is waiting to find out what his punishment will be regarding the vasectomy. I can't decide what to do about the lying to me, but I know it needs to be quashed. He lied to me for five weeks. So I think I should just have to all the late night feedings and diaper changes by himself for five weeks. That way he will understand why I am so mad at him for lying about the vasectomy and risking having another multiple birth. Seven children are enough. Grandparents love all their grandchildren, but they have a limit on how many times they see our seven children. Then we can only ask aunts and uncles to watch our children for a while. I think Anastasia is the one and only that would make sure that our children had fun and they wanted to go back to her house. Elliott liked having fun with the children, but Leigh always had to clean them up and bandaged their booboos. Christian definitely helped with all the children at his home, God love them both. They also had help from Gail and Jason along with mannies and nannies. Their house is huge and has a lot of places for children to play. They also have been trying to teach the children how to swim. Another plus for us. Anastasia has allowed us to bring the children over for swim time, even when they are gone. I try not to take advantage of their generosity, but some days I just load everyone into both vans and we head to Anastasia and Christian's house. Gail must have physic abilities because she seems to be ready for us. Mom and dad have told us not to exploit Anastasia and Christian's generosity. I get it, I really do, but seven noisy children later and I need a break. Some days I can handle it smoothly. Anastasia has invited all the families over for a BBQ and I have cooked all my best dishes and have them packed up and ready to go. Apparently my husband has this one patient who must sense that he is spending time with his whole family and has an emergency at that precise time. I don't know who the patient is, but I know they seem to really need him on weekends and holidays a lot.

Ethan
I can't believe that this patient started suddenly needing me on weekends and holidays all of a sudden. She is trouble and I am going to have to stop being her psychiatrist because she is too needy and I think she is trying to break up my marriage. I am going to introduce her to a colleague and explain that she has become too dependent on me and needs a new therapist. It didn't go over well and one letter opener later she is on her way to a psychiatric hospital and I am going to the ER for surgery. I wished I had brought my security inside the office with the three of us. I couldn't because of patient confidentiality guidelines. Well he had to get her off me and used cable ties to restrain her. My colleague refused to take her as a patient after that. He did apply pressure to my bleeding chest around the letter opener still inside it. Calls were made and Mia was looking frantic and wanted to kill my patient. No more emergency calls for me. They said she missed my heart by an inch, but I had to have surgery to repair the damage she did, I blacked out by that point. I awoke to find my beautiful wife crying and begging me to live. They took me off the ventilator and put me on oxygen. I think I am forgiven for now.

Mia
When I got the call I passed out and mom helped bring me to and we headed straight for the hospital. Anastasia told me they would watch our children and just go be with Ethan. We were driven to the hospital, his parents and sister came with me. I stayed by his side until he finally came to two days later. His family took turns visiting him, they would all sneak in when no one was watching. Ethan flatlined three times and had to be taken back to surgery to repair something else. They were able to repair whatever it was. The patients family have been trying to reach out to me and I am not having any of it. She needs to serve time for her crime. Gia Matteo was trying to break up my marriage. She couldn't get Ethan to look at her before our marriage and she tried hard. Somehow she got on his patient list. So her family is trying to get Ethan to drop the charges, he didn't file them his colleague did. His colleague was injured by her as well, just not as severe. So she's getting a psychiatric evaluation and if she is sane she goes to jail, if not a psychiatric hospital. Her obsession with Ethan was obvious after they searched her apartment. I think he was not aware of it until she attacked him for transferring her to a new doctor and all hell broke loose.