Oh The Pain

David
I am in the last place I thought I would be. In prison. I am waiting to see my public defender. Christian left me with nothing and now I am facing a long prison sentence. The evidence against me is stacking up. I don't know who those guys were but I was pulled from my car and cuffed in no time and police were all over my car. I watched as Roz spoke with the police and they found photos of Gwen Bailey and her car. Th loaded guns, explosives and grenades didn't help me. The rope, the masking tape, blindfolds, tarps and shovels definitely wasn't good. They found other things in my car that led to getting a warrant to search my homes and my storage areas. The public defender is trying to get me to plea guilty to everything and I might get parole in thirty years. I want a trial. I want them there for my trial.

Roz
We found out that Anderson had set all of this up to get rid of me and Gwen. It didn't work out for him. He lost everything including his freedom. He wants a trial and won't plead guilty to anything. He requested that he get to see me, but I refuse.

Jack Hyde
I just got a new guy and he is arrogant as hell. He won't be after a night in this cell, bubba butt lover will be having a butt virgin tonight and will leave me alone tonight. I heard this guy hates women, he came to the right cell. Who am I kidding b section is where they bring new butts. Have to keep the bubba butt lovers calm. We aren't gay, butt sex is for desperate times. I can see where there might be fights over this virgin, but not for long.

David
I really don't like the way these three men are looking at me. Then I wished they weren't just looking at me, but one is sitting on my bunk with his arm around me. Suddenly I am grabbed and my pants are jerked down and each take a turn at sodomizing me. Starting with the biggest guy I am finally left laying on my stomach naked. I am told that it will get worse if I say anything to anyone. They weren't lying, I was put in a different cell and they never stopped their attacks on me. I now have a scar from being injured. Now why did I want to kill Roz and Gwen Bailey again? I decided to plead guilty because I want paroled.

Gwen
I am so glad we don't have to see that guy ever again. So he gets out in thirty years, we will be ready for him again. Hopefully something happens to him in prison.

Christian
I am glad there will be no trial after everything Gwen and Roz doesn't need to testify against Anderson. I was going to have to as well. He has been in prison for three months now. He isn't the same arrogant ass who went into prison anymore. His threatening letters have stopped entirely. I guess his public defender made him stop them, or he just stopped writing them. Anastasia was getting them as well. But hers stopped after Ray got wind of them. His comments about Anderson had to be shown the error of his ways and he got the point.

Ray
No one threatens my daughter and keeps doing it. I asked for a favor and he definitely got my point and isn't writing anymore letters to Anastasia and then I got his letter writing stopped completely. Sheryl helped me with this matter. We got back to Seattle and everything is going to get done earlier than we figured. Barney met and married one of the girls from the island. She helped him on some of the computer details. Constance Duncan moved there as a baby and grew up there. They married in Vegas on the way home, we were there best man and matron of honor. Anastasia threw a party for Barney and Constance. A lot of people attended it. Barney has a lot of friends. His parents were worried at first but they knew her parents and they were happy to know that Barney married her. They kept in contact each other all these years.

Constance
Mom and dad recognized Barney Miller from photos his parents sent in Christmas cards. I really never paid much attention to the photos of my parents friends in the US, because I had friends on the island. When they found out I was seeing Barney they were thrilled. Me moving to the US to marry him not so much. They couldn't get off work to be at our wedding. They promised to join us at Christmas though. Barney said he could arrange a jet to come get them when they wanted to visit.

Sherry Duncan
I will miss Constance and I wished her all the luck in the world. I hug and kiss both of them. I wished we could go with them, but work comes first.

Bruce Duncan
I wish them every happiness and we make arrangements to join them at Christmas time and they leave on the GEH jet. Ray Steele is going to walk her down the aisle and be best man. Sheryl his wife will be matron if honor. Wedding photos will be sent to us right after the wedding. His parents have called us and said he is a very good man. I assure them Constance is a very good young lady. They both have a lot in common and were inseparable while he was here working on the houses for internet services and security measures. The Grey estates are like fortresses now. I was hired along with Sherry to assure everything was being ran right in the houses. Gail and Jason hired us both to be managers over the whole estate. It was impressive what they did in four months.