PROLOGUE

Author's POV

A soft melody can be heard in the background today the most royal people of the nation gathered together in a hotel situated in the heart of Bangkok.It was a typical Business gathering for all the people present there.The Gentlemen's were dressed in there perfect suits and the Ladies were flaunting there shinning gowns.Some were communicating with each other trying to build up new business deals,some were seen on the dance floor dancing with there date's and some were busy enjoying there drinks.
Just then the whole hall turned silent all the eyes were on the two groups that entered the hall through two different gates.The aura the two were releasing sent shivers down there spines.The two parties were not at all trying to break there eye contacts they were sworn enemies in Mafia World and Business World of Bangkok.
The two leaders were none other than  Gemini Norawit and Fourth Nattawat aka The Black Pheonix and The Red Hunters.
Gemini Norawit was a man of his words  if he is good then everything is perfect but if someone triggers his bad side then no one can face his wrath.
Fourth Nattawat was no different he minds his own business but if someone tries to poke there nose in his business then he can show you hell.
The staring competition with each other was still going on when Gemini came back in his senses and said,"Long time no see!"(smirk😏)

I'll post the first chapter at night I hope you support this story as well.
I'll post both of them alternately.

Thank you for reading🙏🏻😇
Please vote and comment ❤️😃

Love,Ash❤️