Chapter 5

Author's POV

There days in Singapore went by pretty fast today was the last day of there vacation
Fourth was taking shower when his phone rang
Aunt Lily calling.....
Gemini went to bring there breakfast so the phone disconnected by itself
.
.
.
.
Aunt Lily calling....
As soon as Gemini came inside he picked it up
"Hello Fourth"her voice was very frantic
"Hello Aunty it's me Gemini."
"Oh Norawit where is Fourth."
"He is taking shower aunty."
"I have sent our family's private jet you need to come back to Bangkok now."she ordered
"Is there something wrong aunty."
"It's Fourth who should know it first Norawit just pack your luggage and tell him to call me as soon as he comes out."
"Okay Aunty."she disconnected the call
"Oh Gem who was that."Fourth asked coming out of the shower fully dressed
"It was your Aunt Lily her voice sounded worried she told me that they have sent your family jet we should pack our bags and go to Bangkok and call her she wants to tell you something."
Fourth was confused he called his aunt she picked it up on the first ring itself
"Hello Fourth sniff.... Someone attacked on our mansion today a... and they killed everyone here."
"What...when how did it happen aunt"Fourth screamed he wasn't at the right state of mind
"T.... They killed your mom and dad too"Fourth dropped the phone and he was numb he didn't know what to say Gemini who packed all there luggage heard the noise of phone and went to him and picked it up till then the phone was disconnected.
"What happened Baby?"Fourth was silent
"Thirak"Gemini tried to shake him
Gemini held Fourth in his arms when he was going to drop on the floor.
Tears streamed down Fourth's eyes
"Baby what happened my love please tell me I'm worried."
"G....Gem someone at...attacked on our mansion and they k... killed my mom and dad Gem how will I survive now."he was crying and wailing loudly Gemini kept looking at him caressing his back he didn't know how to console his beloved in front of him
"Baby first we should head towards the airport,he picked him up and sat him on the bed."Fourth was a crying mess.
"Shh..my love I'm here." he heard his phone ringing it was his dad he picked it up and they told him the same thing he wanted to be strong for Fourth he wanted to support him in this time so he spoke,"Baby we should get going Prom needs you right he isn't close with your aunt."something in Fourth rose up and he nodded he picked up his phone and called Prom when the younger picked up his phone he was a crying mess as well,"P...Phi mo...mom and dad they left us alone."Fourth wanted to be there for his baby brother he tried to console the younger on there way towards the airport.
"Phi is hear baby bro I'm coming back right now where were you when this happened."
"I was in my friends house phi I was doing my school work there I...I'm sorry I wasn't able to s...save our parents."
"Shhh bro we are coming back where are you now."
"I'm at aunt's house."
"I'm coming soon okay." And he disconnected the call
The plane took off Gemini was consoling him all the way to Bangkok
They reached there after 2 hrs and headed straightaway to aunt lily's mansion.

As soon as they reached there Prom ran towards Fourth and hugged him tightly burying his face on his Phi's chest they were sobbing continuously when Aunt Lily came towards them and hugged both of them
"H..how did it happen Aunty we always had guards around our mansion."
"Only one or two people survived the attack Fourth the attacker planned everything and the ones who survived are in critical conditions as well they hacked all the cctv's of our mansion and the surrounding areas I can't find anything Fourth."
"It was too late when I received a call from the mansion till then everything was destroyed."
Fourth started crying loudly,"How will we l...live without our parents now aunty who will look towards the  business I don't know anything about this."
"I'm here Fourth son I'll manage everything I won't let anything happen to you both you both are like my own children I will protect you."
They went to the main mansion people were arranging things for there funeral many people were present there trying to console the two brothers but they were so young to face all this they were mourning for there parents no one thought that anything like this would happen with the most feared Mafia clans of Thailand Gemini was always there beside Fourth's side he never left him alone even for a second there friends/brothers Mark and Ford were also there with them
Gemini's family came to support them in these hard times when Gemini's mother sat in front of Fourth he instantly threw himself on her and sobbed silently his mother and Mae Ning were best friends he respected Gemini's parents a lot there families were very close.
After burying them in there family graveyard they kept mourning for almost seven days Fourth was not himself in these seven days he never ate properly he hardly talked to anyone he always stayed in his condo room holding there family picture in his hands talking to them sometimes.
Fourth was hurt seeing his beloved hurting he always made sure to make gulf eat and rest Fourth told him to stay in his own room but Gemini kept sitting in front of Fourth's bedroom door every night respecting his private space.On the eighth night Gemini went inside the room at 2 a.m in morning he went to the bed and backhugged him tightly when he heard silent sobs.Fourth held Gemini's hands tightly Gemini wasn't able to control himself he sobbed with the boy who was in his embrace,"I'm here with you Baby I promise I'll always stand by your side."
They stayed in that position for many hours when Gemini felt the even breathing of Fourth he turned the boy resting his head on his chest and followed him to sleep.

Okay guys I haven't wrote the next chapter of the other story yet so an update for this story I'll upload the next chapter of Arranged Marriage tomorrow ❤️

To be continued....

Thank you for reading
Please vote and comment your thoughts na💗🙏🏻

Love,Ash❤️