Chapter 1

Author's POV

"Long time no see"

Fourth smirked and replied,"Afterall I don't have any business with you."
You are still the same,Gemini thought "True,then excuse me I have business to handle"he said
"I never stopped you",Fourth replied
After there small conversation they both disappeared in the crowd of people every other person was trying to woo them all the businessmen wanted to be in there good books.
Fourth was talking with a businessman when an old bald man snaked his hands to Fourth's waist Fourth was dumbfounded when he saw this he wanted nothing but to twist this man's hands and show him hell but he didn't wanted to start a bloodbath here.So he politely said,"You mistook me with someone else, please leave me."
"I didn't pretty boy, I'm trying to have a conversation with you from so long but you are ignoring me I'm Jae I own many casinos in Thailand I want you to be with me for some time I can be your sugar daddy."the man said.
Fourth turned to him and he knew that this man was new in Thailand maybe he doesn't know him,"Maybe you don't know me old man I don't want to start a bloodbath here just leave me alone if you want to go home alive"he roared.But the old man just gripped Fourth's hips harder.
Someone in the faraway corner was watching all this and was fuming in anger
He took long strides towards both of them and yanked Jae's hand away from Fourth,"Can't you understand simple language he said you to leave him alone why the fuck are you still holding him."Gemini screamed.This grabbed everyone's attention in the hall and some were even shivering from his tone.
The old man smirked,"Don't you dare scream at me ever again Boy"everyone was just watching at him because they knew that this man was not gonna go home alive today.
"Maybe you don't know me young man you are a youngster in this business world."Jae said
Gemini smirked and said,"Maybe you don't know me as well I'm Gemini Norawit no one dares to talk me like that maybe you are new to this world because you don't know me and do you know what I hate the most I hate it when flithy old men like you disrespect or try to cross there limits with my people."
Jae took out his gun and was going to point it at Gemini when Gemini grabbed his hands twisted it and pointed the gun to the old man.
Fourth was looking at all this and went to Gemini and said in a soft voice,"Let's not have a bloodbath here,I'll tell my men to take him to my dungeon I'll deal with him there."
"But he disrespected you Fourth"
"I'll deal with it Gemini you don't have to bother"
"I will come to your dungeon after this I'll kill him with my bare hands"
"Ok but leave him now,Ford call our men and take him to the dungeon."
"Ok,Boss"

After the incident in the hall everyone started leaving the place coz it was already midnight there were only some people left behind which included Gemini and Fourth and there gang members.
Fourth was leaving the place when Gemini held Fourth's hand and said,"I'm coming with you."
"You don't need to I can handle my matters don't act like you are affected by this."
"Fourth can you please keep your sassiness and attitude aside for a while How dare he touch you?"
"Why do you care Gemini we aren't boyfriends or something if you forgot we are enemies don't overreact like this."
"I'm coming with you Fourth that's final."
"Whatever.Let's leave Ford we are getting late."
"Yes Fourth,the car is ready come on."
And they left Gemini and the others behind when Mark said,"Why are you doing this Gemini just calm down."
"I can't help it Mark I hate it when someone gets close to him and that man tried to lay his filthy hands on him how can I calm down."
"So what do you want to do now."
"Let's go to his dungeon."
"Okay let's go our car is ready as well."

At the Dungeon
The man was tied with iron chains on a wooden chair not letting the smirk on his face go
Fourth entered the dungeon and was looking at Jae with anger in his eyes when Ford spoke in Fourth's ear,"Gemini is here"
"Let him in"and Gemini entered
"You messed with the wrong man Jae."Fourth said
"I did not pretty boy I want to spend time with you I can provide you everything money,cars and pleasure."
Ford took the rod which was laying in the corner of the room and hit his stomach so hard
The man was still smirking"I know you are the Deadliest Mafia of Thailand but you know what I like fierce personalities more so that they can pleasure me as well."
Ford hit his head with full force blood was coming out from his head and mouth still the old man was laughing like crazy
"How would it be to have your slender body on my bed underneath me."
That's it this was the last straw of patience in Gemini's body he took the rod from Ford and hit him multiple times and took out his gun from the pocket and
BANG BANG BANG
The man was dropped dead on the spot.
Fourth was looking at all of this no one has ever talked about him like this he left the dungeon and went to his room in the mansion locked the door and flopped on his bed closing his eyes and trying to calm himself down.
Gemini was trying to follow him when Mark held his hand,"Let him be Gemini talk to him tomorrow."
"Yes Gemini,Please let him calm down no one has ever spoke things like this to him he is very sensitive towards these matter."Ford said
Gemini left the the dungeon and went to his car leaving MarkFord behind
"Hey baby,Are you okay?" Mark said caressing Ford's face.
"Yes I'm fine."
"Don't worry if you need anything call me."kissed Ford's cheeks.
"Yes"
Mark was leaving when Ford held his hand and hugged him tightly,"Take care of Gemini and I love you,love❤️"
"Take care of Fourth as well,I love you too." Mark kissed Ford's forehead and left.

To be continued

As I promised that I'll post the first chapter night so here it is😄
Thank you for reading 🙏🏻😇
Keep supporting
Please Vote and Comment❤️

Love,Ash❤️