Chapter 12

This is going to be Gemini's POV from their break up until now

Gemini's POV

Our breakup had a profound effect on me. I may have even passed away if P'Earth and P'Mix hadn't tried to contact me. Perhaps my friends had told P'Earth about my breakup because he called me nonstop for the first two days, but I wasn't picking up calls as I had grown too weak to do that. I drank nonstop for three days while sobbing uncontrollably.

On the third day, P'Earth and P'Mix visited my unit. They were constantly pounding on the doorbell and banging on the door. I struggled to open the door since I had broken a lot of items in my condo and trampled on them without realizing how painful it would be. When I opened the door while feeling numb, P'Earth caught me in his arms before I hit the ground. P'Mix shut the door, and they both assisted me in getting to the sofa by helping me walk. They looked around the wrecked room, almost everything was broken and shards of glass were all over the floor. P'Mix checked me from head to toe he headed towards my bedroom, carrying a bowl filled with water along with an absorbent towel before placing the items on the table. He additionally brought the medical kit from the cabinets & he began by clearing the bloodstains from my legs and arms, cleansing them to have a clear view of the injuries after which he sterilized my cuts using an antiseptic as well as bandaged my wounds.

"Go and take a bath, you smell like you took an alcoholic bath," came the advice. P'Earth said that for the first time since stepping into the condo. "Do you need my help?" he asked as he assisted me with moving towards the restroom. He left shortly after I grumbled and muttered "No."

When I emerged from the bathroom shortly after brushing my teeth and having a hot bath, the room was completely clean, and P'Mix was preparing something in the kitchen. Perhaps P'Earth summoned someone to clean the room. When they saw me walk out, they instructed me to sit down since supper was almost done. I sat down when P'Mix set porridge in front of me, and I glanced at him, "Are you simply going to stare at me, eat up come on."

But I remained in the same posture while P'Earth sat next to me on the chair, took a mouthful of porridge, blew it, and positioned it in front of me. I opened my lips and ate it; he fed me after quite a while like he used to do when we were youngsters. He handed me a glass of water and medication for my hangover when I finished it.

After a brief period of quiet, P'Earth finally asked, "What's the matter nong?" I was quiet for a while, then quietly murmured, "He dumped me, Phi." P'Mix replied, "Who dumped you?" I responded, "Fourth."

"Since when have things been going on between you two?" I looked at him
"Don't give me that look I'm your phi and I know you well and we are not surprised that you were in a relationship with Fourth, so how long"
"Almost three years."
"What happened now," P'Mix said
"He said he fell out of love with me."

I once again broke down in tears because I couldn't control my feelings. Phi gave me a bear embrace and stroked my back while saying, "Cry it out baby brother, don't hold your emotions to yourself. It will only hurt you more. I'm here with you."

"Phi, where did everything go wrong? Am I doing something wrong?"
"No brother you don't lack whatsoever possibly that you weren't just meant to be for now. If fate grants then perhaps you might get him back if it's true it is bound to come back," P'Mix ruffled my hair and said.

"You need to calm down Nong people are waiting for you," they continued saying as I sobbed uncontrollably in their arms. "You told father that you would take over his role in the clan, therefore now you must take over his enterprise," stated P'Earth.

"Cry it all out, but I want to see my old fearless Gemini. I know it will take time but it will be fine, we are here by your side your family is here okay." I nodded giving them a small smile

As the days passed, there was never a day that didn't make me think about Fourth; no one else could fill the void he had left in my heart. When we took over the family business, we began to compete with one another and ultimately ended up being enemies for the world, which reminds me of one of our yearly auctions, I started behaving bitter towards him though I kept on loving him.

Flashback (auction)

"Today, all eyes will be on Norawit's and Nattawat's, who do you think will spend the most money?" I heard an old man behind me, and because Fourth was seated just one table over from me, I'm sure he heard it as well.
"I think the Nattawats would." I can  see through my peripheral vision Fourth was smirking
"I bet the Norawits would spend more."
"They keep competing for the first position every 6 months they both are equally powerful." others said

The auctioneer made an announcement.
The first was a 100-acre plot of property in Chiang Mai, for which an offer of 50 million was made.

"55 million" I raised my hand
"60 million" it was none other than Fourth I know this will go on till the end of the auction
"65 million" I raised again
"70 million" he smiled at me
"75 million" I gave him an, I'm not gonna lose to you look
"75 million"
75 million one 75 million 2 75.......
"100 million" I raised
100 million 1,100 million 2,100 million 3 sold to Mr.Norawit.

Flashback ends

That day, we raised our hands in the millions, but at the conclusion of the day, we both spent the same sum of money, which is how we ended up being sworn enemies. But deep down, despite my best efforts to forget him, I continued to love him dearly. His name was forever etched on my heart.

I was pleased that he turned to me for assistance when I struck up a new business relationship with him. I was astonished when his aunt asked me to marry her daughter because I can't let anybody else into my heart; I only want to marry him, I had a glimmer of hope when I informed her that I already have someone other in my heart, but perhaps I was only dreaming when his demeanor changed and he excused himself.

To be continued...
Thank you for reading 😃
Please vote and comment your thoughts 🙏🏻

Special thanks to Aeri_Bjyxx 😄

Love, Ash❤️

Our Endless StoryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara