Chapter 2

Author's POV

Mark was driving the car to there mansion both were in complete silence.
"What was all this Gemini."Mark said
"What are you talking about."
"You know what I'm talking about Gemini in these five years you never tried to poke your nose in his business what happened to you today."
"The old man happened Mark no one can lay there filthy hands on him."
"But you guys aren't in a relationship anymore."
"That doesn't matter,whether we are in a relationship or not no one should cross there limits when the person said No."
"I agree but then you should have let him deal with that old man in the dungeon himself.Why did you insist to go there."
"I don't know Mark."
"You don't know or you don't want to admit that you still care about him."
"What are you saying even if anyone else was there in place of him I would have helped them."
"You would have just helped them you wouldn't have killed for them."
"Focus on the road."
"I know you from the childhood Gemini you never admit your feelings."
"Please Mark."
"You Still love him don't you?"
"MARK"
"Don't Mark me Gemini.I can see that in your eyes how you were ready to kill that man in the party hall.And I know that you have still kept tabs on him you always make sure that he reaches home safely every night.You don't think of him as your enemy it's just an act in front of him."
Gemini didn't say anything
By the time there talk ended they reached the mansion and Gemini headed towards his bedroom.

On the other side
Knock Knock ...
"Who is it?Gemini if it's you please leave I don't want to talk about this now."
"It's me Fourth",Ford said
"Ford let me be alone for some time let's talk about it later"
"You did not eat anything in the party Fourth.Please eat something I won't bother you after that."
"I'm not hungry.You should eat something and go to sleep."
"Just eat a little bit Fourth I'll bring it to your room we will eat together I promise I won't talk anything about what happened today."
"You won't go without making me eat right."
"Right."
"Okay then bring it.Has Prom slept already."
"Yes he doesn't know anything about this."
"Hmm fine."
"I'll bring the food."
"Okay."

Gemini's mansion

Gemini took shower and sat on his bed opening his bedside table drawer he took out a photo frame and stared at it with love in his eyes
"If someone asks me do I still love you then I say No but deep down I still Love you the most in this world.I can't stop talking to your photo frame every night.I can't see you with anyone else and I can't tolerate anyone else's filthy hands on you I know you can take care of yourself but whenever you will need me I will always be there standing by your side Baby.I love you so much Please take care of yourself I'll visit you tomorrow."

Next morning Gemini got up did his morning routine and went to have breakfast with his family Mark,Earth his elder brother and His parents were already waiting for him on the Table he went to his mom and kissed her cheeks,"Good morning,Mom."Gemini said
"Good morning son." And he also gave a hug to his dad and fist bumps to both his brothers greeting them "Morning son"his father greeted him
"What did you do yesterday son?"His father asked
"Sorry Dad I didn't wanted to spoil the function but that man was going overboard."
"I'm not talking about it I'm proud of you that you took stand for Fourth but you never go to his dungeon to kill people who he is supposed to deal with."
"This is different situation Dad it wasn't another betrayer who he deals with that man was disgusting and I wanted to support him."
"Okay whatever you say let's have breakfast.I believe you have to go to his mansion to check on him."
Gemini didn't say anything and everyone began to have there breakfast having small talks with each other.

Fourth's Mansion

Gemini was sitting in the hall when Fourth entered and said,"What have I got the previledge to have an Unexpected Visit from you Mr.Norawit."
Gemini just rolled his eyes
"I just wanted to check up on you Fourth How are you?"
"I'm perfectly fine Mr.Norawit what will happen to me.I won't cry just because a filthy old man layed his hands on me."
"Really Fourth you didn't cry."Ford whispered in Fourth's ears
"Shut up."
"I know you are strong Fourth I just wanted to make sure you are fine."
"Thank you for asking Mr.Norawit and I'm perfectly fine."
"Can you drop that Mr.Norawit it creeps me out."
"What do you expect me to call you pet names just because you helped me yesterday then it's a big No.We are still enemies"
"I didn't say that and I know we are still enemies.Well then I'll leave it was nice meeting you Fourth.Have a nice day."
"You too Mr.Norawit."
And Gemini left
"You okay, Fourth?"Mark asked
"Yes Mark I'm fine thank you for asking."
"You talk with everyone politely just not with Gemini why is that?"
"Because we are enemies don't you know that."
"But what if that enemy of yours still loves you with all his heart."
"What are you saying Mark he will never love me again and I won't fall for him as well."
"Whatever you say Fourth."
"Is Ford free in the evening."
"Yes why."
"I want to take him on a date."
"Okay you can."
"What are you talking about."Ford said
"Hey babe,let's go on a date this evening okay."Kissing his cheeks
"Okay☺️."(blushing)
"Hey lovebirds can you not do this in front of my salad,Love stinks really."Fourth said.
"You were once madly in love with someone as well Fourth don't forget it."
"I'm leaving I have meetings lined up come on Ford."
"Okay bye baby I'll leave now go with him"Mark said
And all of them left for there works.

""Okay bye baby I'll leave now go with him"Mark saidAnd all of them left for there works

Damn guys you saw them they are giving off the Mafia couple vibes🖤🔥😍😩 And they won "The youth Favourite actor" award in Thailand Master Youth Awards 2022-2023

And they won "The youth Favourite actor" award in Thailand Master Youth Awards 2022-2023.
So proud of them.
Congratulations boys Gemini Norawit and Fourth Nattawat 🎉🏆❤️😇

Photo credits: To the respective owners Please let me borrow the photos na🤭🙏🏻Btw I just took ss from insta.

Thank you for reading 🙏🏻😊
Next updates will be about there past
Please vote and comment your thoughts ❤️🙏🏻

Love,Ash❤️