Chapter 15

Gemini's POV

When I entered the bedroom, it was completely black; the only source of light was a table lamp. I turned to look around the bedroom, but the bed was not occupied. I switched my gaze to the corner of the room, where some light was coming from, but then I noticed a shattered vase close to the bed. Since I arrived at this location, I have been crying nonstop. I noticed him there. My Baby was shivering and hunched up in a fetal position, gripping his legs firmly. I moved slowly in his direction before kneeling right in front of him. Fourth was so engrossed in his own disturbed world that he didn't even acknowledge my presence in his home in his chamber.

I attempted to reach out to him, but my hands were trembling. He seemed to be near to me yet also so far away. I breathed deeply and placed my hand on his shoulder. Fourth raised his head, his eyes bloodshot from sobbing. Fourth extended his hands in front of him to touch my cheek. I extended my other hand to take his in. I gently kissed my partner's hands as I brought them to my lips. I gathered my Baby into my arms and gave him a deep hug while holding his head against my chest.

"Is this a dream?" he stated "You.....you look so real today, GemGem."

"I...I'm true, Baby, I'm true." "You're not dreaming." I cried.

"What did you do to yourself, My Love?" I sobbed quietly to him. He cried for a long time, clutching me without saying anything. He fell asleep after a lengthy period of wailing, and I carried him in my arms, resting him on the bed. I began by cleaning the glass fragments. Then I took a basin of water and a towel from the bathroom, washed his face while I pulled up his sleeves, and the image I saw crushed me into millions of pieces all over again. I sobbed once again. I couldn't stop sobbing while scrubbing his arms; he had various scars on his hands, some of which had healed, but one was new.

After giving him a kind kiss and cleaning him down with a dry towel, I administered antiseptic to his arms, bandaged them, and changed him into fresh, comfortable clothing. I remained fixed on him the entire night, gazing at his face. I was making an effort to concentrate on my baby in front of me. I made a commitment to myself that from this point forward, I will always defend him, no matter what. I promise to be by his side constantly and to love him unconditionally. I will use my love to make him whole, and from this point forward, I won't allow anybody to hurt My FotFot.

Morning arrived very early; I only slept for two or three hours. As soon as I woke up, I kissed his forehead and went to wash my face. Fortunately, I had carried a duffel bag with me that held some of my necessities. After brushing my teeth, I went into the kitchen to prepare something for Fourth so he could have breakfast.

I finished preparing some bacon and fried eggs for him at around seven in the morning. As I proceeded towards the bedroom, I put them on the tray. He soon began yawning like a kitten and woke up. At first, he didn't notice me, but when he did, the shock could be seen on his face. He must have believed that last night was simply a dream.

"Good morning, Baby," I said, beaming at him.

"How did you come inside I don't remember," he asked raspily.

"When I arrived here, I heard a disturbance, so I broke your lock. I rang the doorbell several times, but you never answered, so I had to do it," I stated.

"Who gave you my address, tell me what you're doing in here." He remarked, becoming combative. He had up until now believed that last night had been a dream, so when he acknowledged me, he started acting rough once more.

"We need to talk baby, please have your breakfast," I murmured softly.

"I'm not your baby; please stop calling me that and just leave; I am not inclined to talk about anything." He spoke a little harshly.