Chapter 20

Author's POV

They arrived in the Maldives after a four-hour travel on their own plane. All of the preparations for them had already been made by Mark. As soon as they arrived, a car picked them up and dropped them off on the beach where a yacht was waiting to pick them up and take them to a stunning home.

Their possessions and bags were already secured in the proper locations. If they wanted to prepare their own meals, they could also get groceries. Due to the villa's location in the midst of the beach, they were picked up by the same yacht every morning and taken to their destinations. However, Gemini advised them not to show up for tomorrow.

🔞😉🔞

Fourth was having a hot shower since he was exhausted from their long day. Gemini approached and gave him a back hug while kissing the back of his neck and ears. Fourth, put one hand on Gemini's and reach backward to Gemini's neck with the other. To offer Gem more access, he cocked his head.

"Please, love," Fourth moaned with ecstasy.

Gemini said, "What do you want baby," and kissed his neck once again, leaving a purple stain as evidence of his love for him.

"Ahhh...Please make love to me, hubby." Fourth stated.

What did you call me? Gemini questioned while lifting an eyebrow.

Fourth said seductively, "Hubby.

Gemini inserted one finger into Fourth's cave and stated, "You will call me that for the rest of the night or you'll be punished."

"It's been so long since we last did it, Fuck.....Daddy."

After hearing Fourth call him by all those titles and kissing him down to his spine, Gemini began to slide his finger in and out of his hole. He added another finger and continued doing so as he knelt down behind Fourth and slightly bent him. He then licked his hole as if he were tasting ice cream. Fourth, he supported himself by resting his hands against the glass wall.

"Fuck hubby, it feels so good," Fourth said, and as Gemini inserted another digit and moved his fingers more quickly, Fourth rasped with pleasure and Gemini continued to lick him.

"Ahhh...Fuck there, Daddy hit that spot again."

Gemini repeatedly struck the place, and Fourth's orgasm was intensifying. "Baby do you like it here, Keep moaning babe I love to hear those moans," Gemini demanded.

"Daddy, I'm coming," Fourth rasped out.

"Come for me, baby."

Fourth experienced his most powerful orgasm in a long time as soon as Gemini stated that; he spewed seeds on the wall and his knees began to tremble as he descended from his high. Gemini forcefully gripped him about the waist. Despite the fact that they were standing in the shower, he lifted Fourth up in true bridal fashion.

He positioned him in the middle of the bed and said, "I am dying in order to come inside you, Sweetheart." Licking his lips, Gemini said.

"Give it to me, Daddy; I'm extremely eager." Fourth said

Gemini kissed him on the forehead, followed by his eyes, cheeks, jawline, collarbone, and lastly the plump lips of Fourth. He then left love bites on his neck.

Fourth opened his mouth to let Gemini's tongue in right away. Gemini positioned his shaft in front of Fourth's hole and pushed the tip within while he kissed him. Fourth drew out of the kiss and moaned, "Move." as Gemini groaned within his lips after pushing all of him inside to give Fourth time to adjust.

Gemini made a sluggish first movement, picking up pace with each thrust, "Ahhhh...Fuck... Daddy..... Harder." Gemini drew back and reached his sweet spot with a push before Fourth moaned, "Ahhh yess... Hubby yea there hit it again." The sounds of Fourth's moans delighted Gemini.

"It feels wonderful, Baby, ahh. You're taking me so well and acting like a good boy." Gemini complimented his beautiful hubby.

"Hubby, I'm coming." Fourth said

"Let's cum together, baby." Gemini responded, And Fourth exploded his seeds over the sheets while clenching his hole. Gemini kept thrusting within him while saying, "Ahhhh...... sweetheart." and filled Fourth's hole with his warm fluids.

Fourth fiercely held Gemini and said, "Stay like that for some time. It feels good," while Gemini was attempting to free himself.

"I love you, My Baby, My Husband." Gemini expressed, kissing Fourth on the head.

"I love you, too, hubby," Fourth said, gently smiling.

"Are you ready for another round, baby? I am not going to stop here today."

"Bring it on, Daddy."

They kept on making love till Fourth eventually passed out. They engaged in sexual activity all over the space. from the bedroom to the hallway and then outside in the pool at night. They kept exchanging kind words and made pledges to one another. After the fifth round, when Fourth fell asleep, Gemini allowed him to sleep for a while on the sofa in the hallway. He then swiftly changed the sheets and gave Fourth a sponge wash on the couch itself to prevent the bed sheets from getting wet once more. In order for Fourth's hole to not hurt too much when he woke up the next morning, he put ointment in it. As he brought him to the bedroom and tucked him under the covers while kissing his nose, he clothed him in cozy pajamas.

Following a hot shower and getting dressed, he crawled between the covers while holding Fourth to his chest. Fourth moved in closer to Gemini as expected, burying his face in the crook of his neck. Gemini kissed his neck and went off to his Dreamland as well. He grinned and said, "Good night my baby, I love you so much."

The following morning, Gemini rose at 12 o'clock. He completed his morning or afternoon routine. For his Love, he made a magnificent lunch, which he then put on the tray.

He entered the bedroom, set it on the nightstand, then proceeded to the bed and gave Fourth a forehead kiss.

"Love," he whispered.

"It's already one o'clock in the afternoon, get up, honey." Fourth awakened in his sleep, and Gemini was fiddling with his ear

Fourth said, yawning endearingly, "What's the time hubby?"

"It is currently 1:00 PM." Fourth nodded as Gemini patted his head and said, "Love, get up, let's put something in your stomach, you must be hungry right?"

Fourth sprang up and extended his arms in response to Gemini's command, "Come on, I've already prepared a bath for you."

"You want that I carry you." Fourth smiled cutely as Gemini asked, and Fourth wrapped his hands around Gemini's neck and placed his legs around his waist. After having a bath, they ate their lunch and curled up to watch some Netflix episodes. They continued like this for the rest of the day.

They relished their stay in the Maldives over the following several days.

Along with watching dolphins, island hopping, scuba diving, and parasailing, they also had another romantic beach meal that Gemini planned as a surprise for Fourth. But since it was their honeymoon, they always finished the day with some passionate moments. Additionally, Fourth sometimes topped Gemini. They were not interested in having their relationship classified as Top or Bottom. They supported the idea of equality in a union. Gemini wanted to be spoiled by Fourth as well, and he got it, even though he normally treats Fourth like a baby.

They were aware that their new life as husbands would not be without difficulties; there would be many thorns in their way, but they pledged to work through them all together. They pledged to have complete faith in one another.

To be continued....

A double update for y'all as we made you wait for a long time
Have a nice day 🤍

Love, Ash & Aeri❤️