Chapter 11

Author's POV

After their lunch at the Norawit mansion, Lily was fuming throughout their way Home. As soon as she reached the mansion Lily started throwing everything that came in her way & breaking them into pieces.
"What the fuck are you doing," Fourth shouted.
"You told him something right, that is why this is happening. I saw the way he kept looking at you." Suddenly Fourth's neck was in the clutch of Lily. With a maniac smile, Lily started to pour her strength into her hands, choking Fourth. when Milk came between them
"Mom stop it! it's not his fault that Phi Gemini turned you down." Milk struggled trying to free her Phi Fourth.
"You stay out of this, I'll see you afterward." Lily snapped, loosening her hold on Fourth's neck.
"What if I don't." the sound of a slap echoed around the room, Milk was shocked but she saw another one coming her way, when Fourth held Lily's hands mid-air, "Don't touch her," he growled clenching his jaw & twisting her hands to push her away.
"I didn't tell him anything, didn't you hear what he said? he already has someone in his heart and that someone isn't me, you never even let me reach out to him after you broke us apart."
"But he still loves you, and he won't accept anyone else until you are alive or single. you are going to marry Eye, or else I'm threatening Gemini with his cute nephew and brother-in-law. what's his name again...Mix and Heart who are currently in LA. Do you think I'll slow down and lose everything after coming this far? I will just tell him to transfer 50% of his shares in my name or else I'll kill them." Lily was shaking with laughter as she was ready to cross any limit, She was a lunatic.
"No no..... you won't do that, he loves them a lot don't try to ruin their life. what do you want? you just need money and power right, I'll give my everything to you but don't ruin their family as you ruined mine," Seeing fear in Fourth's eyes Lily was satisfied, she smirked and walked away from them.

Fourth's POV

If you think that I'm useless or I'm not trying to fight her then that's bullshit, coz I tried everything, and every time I did something people were trying to either hurt or kill someone I love. She is a crazy woman She has kept everyone at her gunpoint, one wrong move and she will destroy everything.
I still remember the day when I tried to reach out to Gemini & she was holding a gun at my brother's forehead, no matter wherever I send him to live safely she reaches out to that place. I tried keeping him safe with me but I can't let him get tied up with me every second, he needs to study and grow. Once I tried to take Prom with me so that he will stay by my side so I can talk to Gem but then she sent people behind Gemini's Mom, she got in an accident just because of my stupidity. I and Prom are trying so hard to retrieve the CCTV footage but to no avail, I'm tired of all of her crimes. I just want to live peacefully now. I want to go far away where no one will be there to threaten me, no one will try to hurt me and my brother. I just have him as my family and I can't lose him as well, so I said the first thing that came to my mind. I told her I'll give her everything
"No Phi don't do it she is just crazy."Milk said to me
"Milk I'm tired, I can't fight her alone I've been doing it for the last 5 years. She killed her husband, her sister, and brother-in-law, just for money I don't know why didn't she kill me with them."
"Phi did she kill Aunty and Uncle as well." milk chocked out a sob
"Yes Milk Yes, she killed my parents my only family I don't want her to ruin anyone else's family now."

Next morning

At the dining table
"I want you to assure me some things before I sign this and transfer everything to your name," Fourth said tightening his fist.
"What assurance do you need, I won't come back after you from now on." Lily Shrugged.
"No, not just that. As you know that I'm having all the power and money equal to the Norawit's so after this you won't need anything from anyone other than that."
"What do you mean."
"1. Stop coming after me and my brother because I won't be left with anything, I'll just take some of my parent's belongings with me.
2. Don't try to go after the Norawit's money or power too, don't try to threaten them or else I'll kill you and I mean it when I say I'll kill you coz I won't have anything to lose after this right.
3. Let Milk and Love live their life in peace
I don't need anything else other than these three things, you'll have to sign my conditions as well."Fourth said pushing forward the deal he prepared last night.

"Okay, I don't need the Norawit's money now as I'll be as powerful as him. I don't need Milk to marry anyone as well she can live her life as she wants, I don't care what she does from now on. Give it to me I'll sign to your conditions and you sign this as well and transfer everything to my name." she grabbed the deal paper with urgency and smiled from ear to ear.
"You are an evil bitch you know that. You just care about money"Fourth scoffed.

"I hate to be called your daughter."Milk said disgusted by her mother's actions.
"I'm disowning you Milk, you can live your life as you want I don't care." Lily Shrugged.

They signed all the papers and everything was over now, he was not able to give Justice to his parents to his uncle. It was a Shame that he wasn't able to do anything, he hated himself for giving everything to her but he couldn't let his love's family be ruined because of his aunt's greed.

To be continued....
Thank you for reading na 😄
Please vote and comment your thoughts.
I will post the next chapter of the other story soon......😇

Love, Ash❤️