Chapter 16

Author's POV

The next day, Gemini, Fourth, Prom, his fiancé Jennie, and Milk, Love boarded a flight to Bangkok. They didn't want to endanger anyone's life, so they decided to stand together. Gemini contacted his family, Mark, and Ford, and told them everything. He also urged Mark to put the most faithful bodyguards on duty and to keep the knowledge to themselves.

When Gemini's parents learned of the death of their closest friend, they were furious and enraged. Milk also revealed to them that her mother had asked for her hand in marriage in order to inherit their family's wealth.

Mark had previously dispatched a private car to the VIP exit when they arrived in Bangkok, so they proceeded directly to Norawit's estate without anybody being aware of their presence. Gemini's mother grabbed Fourth and Prom for a quick hug as soon as they arrived at the estate. They were always her children in her eyes. When she thought about how kids had to experience everything at such a young age, she sobbed nonstop. She also hugged Milk because she understood that her mother's selfishness prevented her from receiving her parents' affection. They eventually ate dinner and went to sleep in their rooms. The next morning, everyone gathered in the hallway with the most dependable inspectors to plan their next course of action.

"I need her behind bars today," Fourth said.

"Yes, Sir, I'd like to first watch the recordings. I've already drafted an arrest warrant for her; we should go prepared so we don't run into any complications in the middle." the chief inspector stated

Prom turned on his laptop and played the video for everyone. Everyone in the room was in a state of astonishment. What kind of person murders her own family for money? The lady also murdered Milk's father, Milk informed the inspector. But when her mother found out, she deleted the evidence. However, they also recorded audio of every detail of Milk's dad' murder.

Fourth's POV

Today will finally bring justice for my parents. Immediately after her arrest and when I regain control, I'm going to torment her in jail. If necessary, I'll also enlist Uncle's help in obtaining the necessary approval from the higher-ups so I can drag her off to my hell. Now she would look back and regret her entire life.

We immediately proceeded to her company—oops, not her company.

Author's POV

Included among them were Gemini Fourth and the two chief inspectors. As soon as they arrived, everyone was shocked to see both of them together, and they all bowed their heads before Fourth because, despite leaving the empire behind, he was still the company's hire and still exuded the authority of the Most Powerful Person in the room.

He was dressed in a black turtleneck t-shirt and pants with a leather jacket on top of it. Gemini was in his usual white button-up shirt with two buttons undone and a blazer matching his pants.

 Gemini was in his usual white button-up shirt with two buttons undone and a blazer matching his pants