Chapter 3

Author's POV

Two bestfriends were starting there university in business major both of them were from the most prestigious families of Bangkok
They practically learned everything together they went to school together went for trainings together and now starting there university classes together.
They were the sons of the most Deadliest Mafia clans of Thailand but that was never an issue because they didn't use there names just to get something they worked hard in every path of there lives
First Day of Uni In there shared condo
The alarm clock was disturbing there peaceful sleep but when they realised that it was there first day for uni they got up at the speed of light and ran to the bathroom door
"Fourth let me go first its first day of uni."
"And what do you think I have already passed out from the uni it's my first day as well."
"But Fourth you take more time than me."
"That's why I told you to find a condo which has two bathrooms but you were stubborn that we will manage in this now manage it I'm going." And he slammed the door
Gemini smiled,"Okay I'll manage I'm going to buy breakfast do you need something special."
"No the regular will do."
"Okay."
Both the boys got ready in no time and started having there breakfast
After that they went to the parking lot and drove away to there uni.
The uni days went pretty well they got to do new activities Fourth enrolled in Football while Gemini enrolled in Music club they always had time to spend time with each other at the end of the day.
It was a Weekend morning and surprisingly Gemini got up early and stared at the beauty beside him he knew that he has fallen in love with his best friend a long time ago but he never had the courage to admit it to him.He didn't want to spoil there friendship he didn't want Fourth to freak out he didn't know Fourth's preference as well they never had a deep talk regarding this.He decided to have a talk with Fourth regarding this.
And he kept staring at him for some time when Fourth woke up and said,"Hey what are you staring at is there anything on my face."Gemini nodded and said,"Beauty."😂
Fourth pushed him and got up from the bed walking towards the balcony he was blushing and his heart was beating so fast he was afraid that Mew would hear it when Gemini said,"I'm just joking Fourth."
And with this Fourth's mood changed from happy to sad and he faked an expression and said,"Stop joking around like this Gem."
Gemini got up and headed towards the bathroom to do his morning routine and Fourth followed after him they were having breakfast in complete silence when Gemini spoke,"What are your thoughts about having a relationship Fourth?"
"We are at the age to get into a relationship Gem our parents already allowed us."
"So if I like someone should I make a move on them."
"Yes if you click with them then you can try to date them."
"What are your views on same sex relationships?"Gemini asked straightforwardly
Fourth's deamour changed after hearing this but he spoke calmly,
"Mmm Love isn't about the gender it's about how you feel and how compatible you are with your partner."
"What if he isn't in same sex relationship."
"Then maybe you are not just meant to be,there must be someone out there who isn't narrow minded."
"😂😂True."
Fourth smiled but deep down he was hurting

Same day at night

"Gem I'm going to sleep in my room room today I have to review some of my assignments."Fourth said
"You can do it here Fourth."
"No I don't want to disturb your sleep."
"It's ok Fourth its just for today right I can manage."
"Nope it will take lot of time I'll go to my room Good night Gem."
"What about dinner Fourth you didn't eat your lunch properly as well."
"I'm not hungry Gem if I feel like eating something I'll prepare it for myself."
"You are acting weird Fourth."
"You are overthinking eat your dinner and go to sleep."
And Fourth left the room.
Gemini sat there and kept thinking about why Fourth was behaving like that .
That night both slept in there own rooms thinking about each other.This kept going on for two weeks Fourth always made some excuses to keep his distance from Gemini
And day by day Gemini was getting frustrated because of this.One fine evening Fourth came back to the condo after his football practice and headed towards the bathroom to wash up he checked Gemini's room but he wasn't there so he went to his room locking his door (but the door didn't lock) and flopped on his bed and kept thinking about Gemini and him when tears streamed down from his eyes when he spoke to himself,"Why Gem....sniff...why do you have to love another man can't you see my love for you we stick Together from our childhood we grew up together....sob....when you took care of me everytime I thought that you love me as well but who am I kidding  bestfriends cannot love each other right you just think of me as your brother and bestf and maybe you must have even started courting the person you like and here I am weeping for you."
Little did he know that Gemini was listening all this standing near his door sobbing silently he opened the door and ran towards the bed hugging his boy tightly,"How can I start courting the person I like when he kept ignoring me for last two weeks."Gemini said
Fourth was speechless he thought that he was dreaming,"What are you doing here Gem."
"I saw your bedroom door is open so I thought of talking to you but I heard that you were crying and talking to yourself."
"You heard everything."
"Yes baby I heard everything,do you think I can love another boy when I have the most beautiful boy as my best friend I love you from our high school days but I didn't have the courage to tell this to you.I thought it will spoil our friendship and I didn't wanted to lose you as a friend and thats why I asked you about your views regarding this that day.And when I got your answer I was so happy I thought that I should at least try to make a move on you but you ignored me for days."
"Sorry Gem"sniff...."I thought you like someone else."and he kept sobbing silently in Gemini's embrace
"It's ok baby now I know that you like me as well so,Fourth Nattawat will you be my boyfriend I know this is so sudden but I promise I'll compensate for it."
Fourth was a crying mess now,"Yes Yes I'll be your boyfriend Gem you don't need to do anything just stay with me forever."Gemini was so happy hearing this he grabbed Fourth's chin and looked  him with so much love in his eyes He kissed his forehead and brought his head to his chest and hugged him tightly.
They both slept peacefully that night in each other's embrace.

To be continued....

God he looks so ethereal💗😍

Damn His smile 😄🔥😩

Thank you for reading 😊💗
Please vote and comment your thoughts na🙏🏻😍

Love,Ash❤️