Chapter 14

Gemini's POV

As soon as I learned that he had vanished from Bangkok, I immediately utilized all of my connections to track him down. I personally went through every CCTV tape at the airport in Bangkok, and I also advised others to do the same at other airports. We also looked at the passenger records from the day before and the day the man vanished. Even though my troops were dispersed throughout Thailand, I was unable to locate him. I tried my worldwide connections to track him down in any country he could possibly travel to, but it still disappointed me because I knew he was a Mafia and could leave without even informing anyone of his location. "Where the hell are you Fourth"

After months of attempting to find him, I received an email on my id.

I know you're looking for me, but you won't be able to locate me. Just quit doing it already, I'm happy and comfortable where I am. Just concentrate on your life. I need a vacation from that environment; I'm not sure when I'll see you again, but please take care of yourself. Tell Mark and Ford the same thing, and tell them not to worry about me anymore, and offer them my best regards. The world is just too vast to be contained in a single location. I wish you a happy life ahead, enemy.

Regard, F❤️

When I read that, it gave me hope that I would be able to locate him. I instructed my staff to locate the address from which the email was sent, and to my amazement, I received it. It was situated somewhere on the outskirts of London. I went there and questioned everyone about him, but he wasn't there either. It was delivered to me by disguising the location of the email, and when I arrived back in Thailand, I sobbed while clutching our photo to my chest. I wanted to visit him and make sure he was okay.

Without my knowledge, he moved too far away from me, and now I'm sobbing uncontrollably. Every day when I woke up from a deep sleep, there would either be dry tear marks on my cheeks or I would be sweating and gasping for oxygen. Our memories were so vivid in my head that I would see him in my dreams constantly.

Day by day, it was killing me from the inside out. My parents wanted me to be married as soon as possible, but how can I get married without my love by my side? Even if I get married, I won't be able to offer the other person the love they deserve since I only love him. I consistently informed my parents that I wasn't yet ready to be married.

Time flies, it's been almost two years since he vanished, and after that specific email, I never heard from him again. I tried sending him an email at that address, but it was simply a buffer address, so it was never delivered. I traveled to New York today for a meeting with a big company, and I arrived there just before 10:00 pm. I returned to my hotel, showered, and promptly fell asleep due to my extreme jet lag fatigue. The following morning I got up, went through my daily ritual, and ordered some breakfast for myself. I came here by myself since I needed some alone time after the meeting.

These international conferences consisted of the same old things-people getting to know one another better and seeking to close new business agreements with international corporations. After finishing it, I returned to my hotel, had a quick meal for myself, and then sat on my balcony to watch the stars. Watching the sky was always relaxing since, at the end of the day, we all share the same sky.

The following day, as I was exploring the city, I noticed a familiar figure entering a café. I went after them and discovered that it was Milk, who was sitting next to another female. I asked her, "Hey Milk, what are you doing here?" She reportedly whirled around and gave me a startled face when she saw me.

"What are you doing here, P'Gemini?"

"Milk, I arrived here for a business meeting."

"I'm astonished to see you here, P'Gemini, so please have a seat." She held out her hand and said, "P'Gemini, this is Love, my girlfriend, and Love, this is P'Gemini, I told you about him."

"You guys are cute together."I smiled at them
"Hello, P'Gemini, nice to meet you." Love said.
"P'Fourth said the same thing when I told him about us" Milk murmured.
"What did you say Milk," I said astonished, I definitely heard her say Fourth's name.
"Nothing Phi "
"You said something related to Fourth do you know where he is?" I asked in the hope to find him again
"Don't you know where he is P?"
"No, I don't know. Do you know about his whereabouts? He just disappeared from Thailand after transferring all his business to his aunt I mean your mother. I'm trying to find him for the last two years."
"She is not my mother P'Gemini. I don't have any mother." Her face suddenly went stone cold.
"Why are you saying like this Nong."
"I believe You don't know anything P. But she did many things to me & P'Fourth also with everyone he loved."
"WHAT? Can you please explain?"

Then she told me everything, from our split to his parent's murder and the reason for moving all of his business to Lily and his disappearance, she told me everything and how Lily killed people for money. How she was endangering my Fourth. My baby was suffering greatly because he didn't want anyone to get harmed, so even though I was furious with rage over what she had done and wanted to kill her mercilessly and torment her for every single second so that she would regret ever existing, I put his needs above mine. Even so, what did he think when he was doing it? Hearing how he endured all of this suffering for us, his brother, me, and my family brought tears to my eyes. Because I was unable to assist him when he most needed me, I was loathing myself. I wanted to give him a close embrace and tell him how much I loved him. I felt terrible that I didn't support him.

"Wh...where can I find him Milk?"I tried to compose myself, She sent me an address.

"Prom has relocated to Canada with his girlfriend, although I used to see him there sometimes. Fourth is a barista who works at the nearby café. He is treated well by the cafe proprietors. He always claims he likes life there when we visit and asks him to move to the city's center. He has gotten quite weak over the past two years, and nobody knows where he lives but me, Prom, Jennie, and Love. He.... sometimes wounded himself as well, and he received several light reprimands, but he was persistent and neglected us each time we brought up the subject. He wasn't occasionally torturing himself with harm, but he did it occasionally. He is irreparably hurt, P'Gemini. He needs to be healed by someone. His eyes are no longer shining"

I was unable to verbalize my feelings at the time. I stood up and left the cafe. To go to Canada, I made the earliest flight possible. I took a cab since it would get me there more quickly, and I gave the driver the address of a little province named Banff. I arrived there a little after nine o'clock at night. I rang the doorbell at his residence, but no one answered. I touched it again when I heard a voice from within as if something had fallen and shattered. I panicked and continued to ring the doorbell but to no avail. His house was in a remote location, and if something occurred there, no one would be able to hear his voice. I attempted to break the lock using a rod I discovered at the corner of the wall. It unlocked on the third strike, so I pulled it open, went inside, and closed it again. I stepped inside one of the rooms where a faint light was coming from and entered the bedroom.

To be continued....

Love, Ash❤️
Edited by Aeri❤️

Thank you so much for reading na
Please vote and comment your thoughts 🙏🏻😇