Chapter 1

Ash sat stiffly in front of Madam Joanne. She was scanning many papers and Ash could only assume it was the contract. 

"Everything looks good to me but I would prefer that you scan through the contract and ask me any questions," Madam Joanne said before handing over the papers.

Ash took the stack of papers from her and read through the ages.

Period of Employment

The employee must complete a one-month training period followed by a three-month probationary period. The employee will only be offered a one-year contract which may or may not be renewed annually depending on the employer's evaluation. 

Shit. I can't afford to fuck this up. I don't have another plan if I fail the probationary period. Ash thought to himself. 

Duties and Responsibilities 

The employee must perform the following duties in order to fulfill the Master's needs:

Master?  Ash thought. He wanted to question it but shut his mouth for now.

I. The head of the Montgomery Household must always be addressed as Master unless the Master says otherwise.

II. The employee will be the Master's personal servant, attending to his every need.

     a. Master's clothes must be prepared and ironed the night before.

    b. Master must be woken up at exactly five am in the morning, except for weekends.

    c. Master must be served a breakfast of waffles and berries with a cup of tea.

        1. There must be three waffles served on his plate with a slice of butter on top, no syrup, perfectly cooked on both sides.

        2.  No berries must be served twice in a row. If blueberries are served on Monday, they must never be served on Tuesday.

Fucking hell this is just the first page. Does this man have a stick up his ass? Ash scoffed in his head but kept his face neutral.

        3. Master must only be served Earl Grey in the morning with his breakfast.

         Note: Follow the instructions or there will be repercussions.

Ash read through even more instructions and it contained mostly housework duties, such as cleaning the Master's room every day, doing the laundry, cooking his meals, and sending him food at his office, etc. Ash flipped the page and he froe in his seat as he read through the words printed on the page.

     VI. Employee must take care of the Master's sexual needs.

         a. If the Master needed his sexual needs fulfilled, the employee must be the one to offer relief. 

        b. The Master's sexual needs must be fulfilled at least twice a week. 

"Madam Joanne?" ASh called out.

"Yes, dear?" she replied.

"Am I reading this right?" Ash asked, pointing to the page where the said needs are stated.

"Oh yes, dear. Don't worry, the Master always returns the favor," Madam Joanne said with a wink but it only sent an unsettling feeling down his stomach. "You won't be serving the Master during your training period and no you won't be practicing having sex or giving blowjobs," JOanne chuckled. "If you're not comfortable with doing sexual favors, I'm afraid you cannot have this job but I can guarantee that the Master would like you."