Chapter 4

Basil then asked Ash to follow him to his room. His hand shook in anxiety as he walked behind Basil. He understood that something was about to happen but it didn't feel real. Ash was not expecting to be greeted by warm colors as he entered the room. He was somehow expecting boring grays and dark colors but he was met with warm browns and dark orange. 

Basil closed the door and stood in front of him. His heart beat in fear and anticipation. He looked up and stared into his eyes. Ash was captivated. There was something in Basil's eyes. It's as if he was looking into space. It was beautiful. Basil finally leaned forward and placed his lips against his. Ash felt sparks travel all throughout his body. It was something that he had never felt before. 

Ash didn't hesitate kissing Basil back. He wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him closer to him. Basil wrapped his arms around Ash's waist, pulling him flush against his chest. This was not what Ash was expecting when he learned that he needed to give Basil sexual favors. He wasn't expecting it to be so intimate. Basil flicked his tongue against his bottom lip and Ash parted his lips. 

Ash melted against Basil's hold as soon as their tongues touched. His taste was intoxicating and Ash wanted more. He wanted Basil to push his tongue down his throat. Basil grabbed a handful of his hair at the back of his neck as he pulled away. Ash whimpered from the loss of contact but it was soon replaced with moans as Basil trailed kisses down his neck. Ash could feel himself getting hard as Basil nipped at his skin.

"Basil," Ash moaned out loud as Basil sucked the skin on his neck. 

Ash suddenly felt two pricks on his neck but the pain was quickly replaced with an intense amount of pleasure. Moans escaped his lips, grinding his hips against Basil's. Ash felt like he was high on drugs. The pleasure was unexplainable. Ash wanted more. Basil held him tighter against him as he came inside his pants. Ash collapsed against Basil as the man pulled away from his neck. He felt Basil place a soft kiss on his neck before he was carried onto the bed. 

Ash felt as if he was on cloud nine. The feeling was amazing and he wanted more. Basil straddled him and kissed him once again. Ash could already feel himself stir to life once again as he closed his eyes. Basil pulled away, making Ash whimper once again. He opened his eyes and was met with bright red ones. Ash froze in fear. He felt as if he was dropped back onto the ground. 

Basil could see the fear in Ash's eyes. He quickly got off the bed and ran in front of the mirror. He saw his eyes were bright red. Something that has never happened before in any of his feedings. He tried blinking a few times but his eyes remained the same. Basil walked back into the room and found Ash still frozen in place. 

Suddenly, his scent hit him like a truck. Basil has never smelled something this intoxicating before. He already knew that there was something different with Ash's scent that's why he couldn't keep himself away any longer, but now that he had a taste of his blood, the desire increased tenfold. He found himself wanting to feed more. Basil cursed under his breath and ran out of the room.

"Edford!" Basil yelled as he ran down the hall.

"Yes, Master?" Sir Edford replied. "Basil!" he exclaimed in shock. 

"Keep me away from, Ash," Basil forced out of his lips as his senses were attacked by Ash's scent. "I just fed from him and I want more. I don't know what's happening," Basil said as he struggled to keep control.

"Yes, sir," Edford calmly said.

He grabbed Basil's arm and dragged him down to the basement. 

"I fucking hate that thing," Basil muttered under his breath as he looked at the coffin in front of him.

"I know," Edford muttered as he guided Basil inside.

Basil closed his eyes as Sir Edford closed the coffin. Sir Edford securely locked the latches before walking out of the basement and securely locking it. 

"What happened?" Susanna asked.

"I don't know. Check on Ash, please."

Susanna nodded and ran to Basil's room but found it empty. She went straight to Ash's room and found Ash hastily packing his things in a backpack.

"Ash, what are you doing?" Susanna asked as she carefully approached Ash.

"Did you know?" Ash asked fear evident in his voice.

"Know what?" she asked.

"That Basil is some sort of freak!" he yelled. "His eyes were glowing red! Those are not human!"

Ash started to pace around the room, trying to shake off the image of Basil's red eyes. 

"It has never happened before," Susanna muttered under her breath.

"What do you mean it has never happened before?!" Ash asked in shock and disbelief. "So you did know!"

"Ash, you need to let us explain," Sussana tried to reason.

"No! No fucking way!" Ash yelled. "I fucking knew it. This shit was too good to be true. What did I get myself into?" 

"Ash, please. I need you to listen to me," Susanne pleaded.

Ash started to feel his chest constrict. He was struggling to get air into his lungs. Ash was starting to feel lightheaded as his vision began to cloud. Susanne rushed to his side and he weakly tried to push her away but he was already feeling too weak. Black spots start to fill his vision until he finally passed out. 

Sussanne caught him and gently carried him to the bed before calling out for Sir Edford to call for a doctor. Meanwhile, Basil was still inside the coffin, his instincts getting the best of him as he tried punching his way out. The taste of Ash's blood still lingers on his tongue. He wanted more. He needed more. Basil had never felt this way before.

There was something about Ash's blood that's making him crave it even more. He was feeling the same hunger as the time he first turned, only worse. Basil screamed as he punched the coffin again and again but it wouldn't budge. The scent of his blood filled the inside of the coffin. Basil halted in his efforts to break open the coffin when his scent permeated his nose. HIs scent has oddly become similar to that of Ash's. 

He needed to get a taste. Basil brought his hand up to his mouth and licked the blood that was pouring out his knuckles. His tongue was immediately coated with a bitter taste and the sensation of burning. Basil tried to spit out the taste in his mouth but it lingered. Basil could feel his throat closing up. It's as if his blood had become poisonous.

He banged against the coffin again and again as he struggled to breathe air. With the last of his strength, Basil kicked the coffin, causing the latches to come undone. Sir Edford heard the noise coming from the basement and immediately grabbed the tranquilizer hidden in the wall. They never had to use this on Basil before. For years, they were trained on what to do if ever Basil would lose control of himself but Edford never really expected it to happen. 

He unlocked the door to the basement, preparing the tranquilizer in his hand as he walked down the stairs. Edofrd saw Basil struggling to crawl out of the coffin while gasping for air. Edford immediately dropped the tranq and ran over to Basil's side.

"What's happening Basil?" Sir Edford asked, barely able to keep calm.

"My blood," Basil croaked out. 

Edford took Basil's hand and found that his blood had turned black, almost like tar. 

"What is happening?" Basil whispered under his breath.

"Ed-" Basil whispered before finally passing out.