Chapter 6

Ash stayed in his room after knowing that Basil was going to leave. He tucked himself under the sheets in a fetal position. Ash felt grief at the thought of Basil leaving. He doesn't understand why. He has never felt this way toward someone before. Ash needed to get rid of his newfound infatuation with his boss. 

Basil struggled to get himself into the car as he could still feel the pull towards Ash. He had to take a shower and change into brand-new clothes that Ash has never touched before or else his scent would drive him crazy. Edford was going with him while Joanne and the rest are going to be left behind with Ash. 

Edford locked the doors and drove off and as soon as the car passed through the gates, Basil started to scream and writhe in pain. Edford quickly stopped the car, checking over Basil.

"Fuck! Edford it fucking hurts!" Basil screamed at the top of his lungs as he clawed at his chest, attempting to make the pain go away. "I need Ash."

Joanne heard screams coming from Ash's room. Rushing to his room, she found Ash on the floor, writhing in pain, much like Basil. Joanne tried to help him up but her touch felt like burning fire on his skin. Joanne pulled her hand away as he yelped in pain.

Basil needed to get to Ash. He ripped the car door open, completely detaching it from the car, and ran back inside the house. Edford helplessly tried to follow Basil back inside the house. Joanne didn't know what to do, she ended up standing beside Ash as he screamed in pain. She heard footsteps coming from the hallway and when she saw that it was Basil, she tried to stop him but to no avail.

Basil pulled her out of the room and slammed the door behind him. Once he saw Ash, all the pain dissipated. Ash felt the pain going away too. He stood up from the floor and was engulfed in a tight hug. Basil's scent overwhelmed his sense. He felt completely relaxed.

"Please don't leave," Ash muttered against his chest. 

"I won't," Basil replied before smashing his lips against Ash's.

Ash quickly wrapped his arms around Basil's neck, pressing his lips harder against his. A loud banging sound erupted from the door but the two ignored it as their tongues battled for dominance. 

"Basil! Open the door!" Joanne screamed from the other side of the door. 

She feared that Basil might not be able to control himself this time. Ash wanted more. He needed to feel Basil's skin against his. He grabbed the hem of his shirt, signaling Basil to take it off. 

Edford appeared beside Joanne as she tried to open the door. He pressed his ear against the door but heard nothing so she motioned for Joanne to leave them be and just wait until they emerge out of the room. Joanne tried to protest but Edford shook his head and pulled her away. 

In a flick of a switch, the two were on the bed, free from the confines of their clothes. Ash wanted more. He needed more. Their lips are still tightly locked with one another. 

"Basil, please," he whimpered against his lips. 

"Tell me what you want," muttered, his voice sounding like music to Ash's ears.

"I want you inside me, please," Ash begged. 

"Are you sure?" Basil asked.

He needed to confirm before he ends up doing something they both regret. 

"Yes! Yes, I'm sure," Ash whimpered. 

That was all it took for Basil to let all control go. Basil lifted Ash's legs and hung them on his shoulders. Ash couldn't wait. He ground his hips against Basil's, eager to get him inside him. Basil pried Ash's mouth open and pushed two of his fingers inside his mouth but Ash pulled his hand away.

"No, I need you inside me now," he whimpered.

"It's going to hurt, Ash."

"I don't fucking care!  Please fuck me," Ash begged.

"Fuck," Basil cursed under his breath.

He pushed himself inside Ash, making him scream in pain but it was soon replaced with overwhelming pleasure as Basil thrusted into him again and again. His moans filled the room, his chest tightly pressed against Basil's as his nails scratched his back. Ash wanted more. He didn't want it to stop. 

Basil could feel his cravings rise once again as he nears his climax. basil lost the fight and bit down on Ash's neck as he came. Ash came all over his chest and Basil's as the man drank his blood. Basil pulled away, blood dripping from his mouth. Ash grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down for a rough kiss. 

"One more please," Ash whispered against his lips.

Basil was one to grant wishes. Time passed and he couldn't even count the number of times he came and bit Ash. The only difference is that he didn't drink from him after the first one but he felt the urge to mark him again and again. The skies were already dark when Ash was finally satiated. Basil dropped down on the bed beside him as they both catch their breath. 

"Basil?"

Basil hummed in response. 

"Why are your eyes red?" Ash asked.

"You might run away again when you come to your senses but I'll tell you anyway. I'm a vampire," Basil said, causing Ash to burst out in laughter.

"Wow! That's kinky," he chuckled.

"You really think that if it's just a kink my eyes would turn red?" Basil asked with a raised brow. 

Ash was silent for a while pondering his words. 

"But you're eating regular food? Human food?"

"Yeah. I don't really need blood that often. I only need to feed once a week," Basil replied. "You don't seem to be so shocked."

"Probably because I'm still high from multiple orgasms," Ash chuckled. "I could feel you biting me again and again but it felt amazing. I didn't want you to stop."

Basil hummed in response once again.

"Your eyes are pretty," Ash muttered before finally falling asleep in exhaustion.

Basil turned his head and saw Ash fast asleep. He gave him a soft kiss on the forehead before getting up and looking at himself in the mirror. His eyes were red but unlike before, they had gold specks scattered throughout. Ash's scent still lingers in the air. He still craves it but for now, he's satiated. 

Basil went to the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth before going back to Ash to clean him up. The sight of Ash was arousing. It took everything in Basil not to take him again. Basil watched as the wounds that were caused by his bites slowly start to heal. It has never happened before to anyone that he had fed from before. 

Basil dressed Ash in fresh clothes and placed the covers over him. He nuzzled his face on Ash's neck, inhaling his sweet scent. Basil reluctantly pulled away and walked back into the bathroom. He needed to test something out. He grabbed a blade from the cupboard and made a small cut on his finger.

Just as he predicted, it smelled exactly like Ash's blood. Basil had to quickly stop the bleeding and heal the wound before he could no longer fight the urge to drink his own blood. He knows how it ended the last time, he couldn't take the chance a second time. 

Basil sighed and walked out of Ash's room, despite the heavy feeling in his chest once Ash was out of his sight. Basil found Joanne pacing restlessly along the hallway and as soon as he emerged out of the room, Joanne barged past him to check on Ash.

Basil felt an overwhelming urge to pull Joanne out of the room and away from Ash but he controlled himself to the best of his abilities. 

"What happened?" Joanne asked as she walked out of the room after checking on Ash. 

"We had hours and hours of sex," Basil bluntly replied.

"Shit. I guess you drained him in a different way than I thought," Joanne said with slight relief. "Your eyes, Basil."

"Yeah, I know."

"Let's talk yeah?"

"Yeah."