(re)editing this fic

Hey everyone!

Long time no see :)

It's been a few years since I've touched this story and since revisiting I've realized that the graphic style of this fic isn't really fitting my own style anymore. I'm completely overhauling a lot of the aesthetics of this fic bit by bit.

This does mean that I also plan to edit the story itself again. I've gone through a few rounds of editing the text itself already throughout the years but I think it's time for me to give this another read through and make some changes.

You may have already noticed that I've changed the chapter titles from English numbers to Roman numerals - this is just an aesthetic choice. I also think that I want to overhaul the book cover, too. I loved it at the time but now I want to change it to something else.

I've even thought of renaming the fic - the only issue is that the og readers would probably be confused and not even realize that this is still Breathe (just rebranded) - so I probably won't be changing the title.

But anyways, I'm just publishing this so that you guys know what's going on when you see that the cover to this fic has eventually changed as well as a lot of the stylistic elements that I used to love in 2018 (that I no longer love).

I am still into Camp Camp and I still want to write more Camp Camp content, but obviously this story is already completed. I'm going to go through and change the aesthetics of this story as well as fixing some of the text and while I do that I'm going to try and brainstorm some ideas for a new fic.

As you guys know I'm very partial to X readers, that's just kind of where my writing wheelhouse is. I'm not as good at other stuff.

I'm toying with the idea of making a Preston X Reader - but if I decide to do this I plan to write out at least half of the entire story before anything gets published (I don't want to publish something half-baked).

Let me know what you think...if anybody is even still here... 💀😅