500 reads

Woah guys! It's literally only been two weeks since I've started writing this book, and we've hit 500 reads! We've also managed to rank #88 (but for some reason it is now 91???) in the tag "campcamp" (out of over 1,000 other stories in that category)! Thank you all so much. I am insanely humbled to see people that appreciate my work.

─── ── ── ───

For me, writing has always been in my life. From day one of the second grade, I have been writing. I would write about all kinds of things including other planets, cats with feelings, and even kids with monsters for parents (and another terribly written sequel to that). Throughout my years, my family and friends have been supporting my writing journey in hopes that someday I could be a published author.

─── ── ── ───

Realistically, becoming published isn't likely. But, I do have other passions. My biggest passion is marching band. I love playing my trumpet, it means everything to me. When I play music I feel free and I feel as though there is nobody to judge me. That feeling is very special to me. I have high hopes that someday I can attend Ohio State and join their marching band.

─── ── ── ───

I hope that I can inspire you and inspire others to chase what you love and continue to bloom into the beautiful flower you'll be. You can do literally anything, don't undermine yourself. And just because you may not be the best at what you do doesn't mean you're the worst. Everyone has that special thing that makes them who they are, so own it.

─── ── ── ───

Anyways guys, thank you all so much for 500 reads. This entire chapter was literally me just trying to explain to you how much I appreciate you! 💕

─── ── ── ───