XXVII

[TRIGGER WARNING] In this chapter, Max is depicted in a dominant way. When reading this chapter two years after it was first written, it seemed a bit rapey to me and DEFINITELY needed a warning. There's no rape OR lemon in this chapter at all, but if the dominance thing is uncomfortable for you this chapter can be skipped altogether.
————————————————

Y/N's POV
Word Count: 987

     "Max?", I asked in a low whisper. The only response was the distant chirps of grasshoppers. I just couldn't understand why he was so upset. He had to have known that there was no way he would've gotten away with leaving camp. "Max?"
     Instant regret washed over me as I felt a huge weight smash down in my right foot. Max pivoted around looked me straight in the eyes. He didn't take his foot off of mine. "What!", he hollered. Even though his creased forehead screamed anger, his voice was void of emotion.
     I swallowed hard. My hand found it's way past my forehead and to my hair. I twirled a few strands as I struggled for words. "A-Are you-"
     "Okay?", the boy interrupted. His pupils shrunk a fine deal. I noticed his left hand shaking in the corner of my vision. "Do I fucking look okay?" I forced my mouth open, but nothing came out. I noticed boy's right eye twitching. "I don't know what the Hell makes you think I'm going back to that damn camp, but I'm not moving!" With that, he jammed his foot harder onto mine. For a split second, my vision pulsed.
     Intense pain spread up my leg. I wanted him to move so badly, but I couldn't make the command. I couldn't hear the wildlife anymore. It was only us. "Please...", I murmured. I didn't even know what I wanted. I think I just needed it all to go away.
     Finally, Max stepped off of my foot. He moved his grip to my two arms, and squeezed. I wasn't in the clear yet. "Please what?", he groaned. With all of his might, he shoved me backward. I smacked into a tree, and felt all of the breath get knocked away from me. The next thing I knew, Max was pinning me to that tree, sandwiching us together.
     It was like that day in David's room. It all came back to me. Everything. The way that he dominated me, and the way that I craved it.
That's what he wants, isn't it? He wants control. Max rested his forehead on mine. He didn't look angry anymore. He looked hungry. That boy wanted something, and that something was me. But it still didn't add up. Why was he angry before? I couldn't get why his mood changed so suddenly.
"I'd ask you to stop that, but this time I'm going to tell you, little shit.", Max commanded.
His hands found their way to my waist. My breathing was getting shaky now. "Stop what?", I breathed. I was hyper sensitive. Every touch was like an explosion. My hands were protectively pressed against his chest. I didn't want to kiss him, not when he was like this. Not when he only wanted to kiss me to get his way.
"Stop all of that damn thinking.", he murmured. I felt his warm breath on my ear. It was a giddy, ticklish sensation. "Think about it later. We'll figure it all out." He forced himself against me even harder. Another gust of air was squeezed from me. I was sweating. We were so close, closer than we had been that day in David's office. "What's the matter? You look scared."
His body heated up. Or maybe it was mine, I couldn't tell. I shook my head using what little wiggle room I had left. Max slid his hands up to my neck. We didn't break eye contact. I was trembling, I had never felt so weak in my life. "This is fun.", Max teased. He shot me a seductive grin. He massaged my neck, occasionally breaking our stare to look other places. "Relax." I was still shaking all over. Max thrusted himself onto me once again, now leaving me with no room to move. I was completely in his control. "I said relax." My breathing quieted.
I squeezed my fists together and closed my eyes. Max locked lips with mine. Max moved his body freely, leaning towards and away from me as he wished. I was still under his control. In every way that he moved, I moved with him.
I attempted to move my hands, but he denied. He sandwiched my hands in between his thighs and mine. He moved his to my waist, cupping my hips.
I was beginning to fear where this was going. I couldn't pull away from him, my head was against the tree. I stopped kissing back. Max grew frustrated and thrusted himself onto me once more. "Did I say you were allowed to do that?", he asked. His piercing eyes tempted me. As fearful as I was, I couldn't help but crave his dominance. I loved it when he told me what to do. I shook my head. "Exactly."
He rested his arm above my head, giving me room to move. I earned my right to take or reject what he gave.
     But this time, he didn't kiss me. Instead, he waited intently. "Go ahead. Your turn.", he sighed, as he examined his free hand.
     Slowly, I moved away from the tree. "I...I want to go back to c-camp.", I muttered. "I-I don't get it. Are you mad at me, or...?"
     Max let out a hearty groan as he pushed himself off of the tree. He let out a sigh and started walking away, in the direction of camp. "Fine, be like that.", Max mused. He waved a hand in the air as a sign to start following him, which I did. "But you totally missed your opportunity, my little shit."
     "Wait, what?", I asked. "R-Repeat that, please."
     "My little shit." He claimed me. I continued to follow behind him as I twiddled my thumbs. "You like that, don't you?", he flirted.
     I shrugged. "Um, maybe a little..."
__________________________
A/N - I'm sorry but dom!Max is great. ☁️

 ☁️