1,000 reads

W O A H

We literally just hit 1k reads. Like, think about that.

That's insane. And like, I've worked my butt off for this. And the support I get is literally incredible.

You guys make me feel special and loved every day, and I wish I could give back. One way I can give back is by tagging a few accounts that I've seen vote on my story quite often.

These are the people I often wake up to in my notifications.

They are a constant reminder that it is time for me to work to give you guys all that I can. These people are also my commenters. I may miss a few people, but I'm tagging as many supporters as I can think of.

I wish I could recognize all 1,000 of you, but I sadly cannot do that.

As a show of my gratitude, here are just a few of my top voters/supporters:

@bluealilah @5SaltyDemonCat @pastelmilk666 @waterlemonlime @Artsicro @Peggy_is_better @Cindy_the_smart_cat and @thekidinthecorridor are just a small handful of the people I wake up to who are often voting and commenting (this isn't everyone, just the people who I thought of off the top of my head).

◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥◤◢◣◥

As a way to get my readers more involved with my story, I'd like to talk to you much more and talk about myself much more.

That is why I decided to turn my 'Comment Question of the Chapter' into something more about you guys.

In short, I want you to leave as many questions as you can think of for me to answer in the comments.

Don't be shy!

Ask as much as you want, and ask whatever you want.

It doesn't have to be about writing or the story, but it can be. You can also leave a critique on my writing in the comments if you'd like and I'll publicly respond to it.

If you've seen some habit or mistake I make often and you'd like to point it out, go ahead! I don't bite! It helps me to pinpoint my weaker areas so that I can get even better!

So please leave all kinds of questions in the comments. Thank you for being such an involved community. I really appreciate you all so much. 💕

 💕