pt. 2: you've never heard me sing?!🎤

My lil square with my face pops up in the VC along with Nick, Larry, Schlatt and Isaac.

"No Yumi tonight?" I ask as he usually sticks around for no reason other than just play Rainbow 6 in the background.

"Nah he passed out like an hour ago. Dude's tired from complaining all day." Nick chimes in making all of us laugh.

"I'm too lazy to go to another vc so we're gonna put on our own concert." Isaac tells the guys and they make little mocking "oouu"'s and dramatic fangirl sounds as the normally act.

"I don't think I've ever heard y/n sing before. Can't wait to be ear raped." Schlatt spurs back in a cocky manner, typical for him.

I also just realized that he's even in the chat. I've known him for years and he's never heard a melody from me? Nonsense.

"Oh yeah Big Guy? If we're so judgey tonight how about you load yourself up with autotune and try to sound half as good as me?" I shoot out not even thinking twice.

Larry is howling in the background while Isaac is hyperventilating, Nick's jaw dropped and leaving Schlatt too stunned to speak. I guess I'm the crowned comedian of the evening.

Ibcarry on as if I'm unphased by my own savage ways.

"I assume I'm starting from the first chorus and you're rolling out through the second verse and to the end again?"

"Yeah all because this dipshit can't remember his own lyrics." Nick abruptly blurts.

You start up the track from the ending of verse one so you can sing through the entirety of the first chorus and Isaac can lead on.

"Broken into pieces scattered on the floor. Leaving me behind, absolutely no remorse. Calling me not once to check up, not even trying to step up, or man up. Don't want to try again, no more love to share, you've done it again, broken beyond repair."

Isaac raps and we finish off the song both feeling good about it. No hiccups either.

Larry managed to shed fake tears. Get this guy an Emmy for real.

"Did you use autotune that round? I can never tell with this girl." Nick questions.

"Nah it's late and I have a babysitting job early in the morning. Figured I'd pop in real quick." I say after yawning.

I sang without autotune because I didn't feel like starting up any software and I know that the guys really like my voice. They wouldn't have carried me this far if they didn't think I was any good in terms of music. Of course, throughout the months we've become really close friends; joining in on the occasional challenge on Isaac's channel.

"Schlatt, buddy, did you fall asleep with your eyes open over there?" I ask as he's been staring blankly at his screen for the last 12 seconds.

"Damn." He says. Nothing else.

He hums in approval. Guess he enjoyed the show.

"Dude you don't have to be so harsh who are you, Simon Cowell?" Larry says being ridiculously over the top as he usually is. Larry being Larry.

"Any critiques?" I ask, trying to get anything else out of him.

"You were a little flat in the middle of the chorus." Nick spurts out all seriously, clearly being sarcastic.

"Y'all recruited an angel." Schlatt says with a smile.

He seems so mellow. Wonder what that's all about.