pt. 25: proper manners🥵

"Well do you believe me?" I turned Schlatt's way as his sweet eyes met my doe eyes.

"Of course I trust you, y/n." He said with a sincere tone.

I hugged him tightly. We were skin to skin for the first time and it was nice. It was sweet. Maybe a little hot, too. I could stay here for a while. Like, a long time kind of while. He always gave the best hugs which were accompanied with kind words and his soothing voice.

"New subject though; I feel obligated to tell you, this bikini is stunning on you." We parted while holding hands and my heart stopped again as I noticed he was looking at my body up and down for a few moments. It made me self conscious but he wasn't judging me. He was admiring me. He let go of my hand and spun me around with a sweet smile as he got my 360. Pretty smooth moves.

I stopped and looked him. At a loss for words.

The door bell rang.

"PIZZA!" I yell like a child.

I drag schlatt to the door with me because why not.

"Five large extra cheese pizzas for y/n?" The delivery guy eyes me from my head to my toes and then his eyes meet my chest again.

"Yeah that would be me. My eyes are up here bud." This whole men-flirting-with-me thing today was getting old- not from Schlatt though, he could stare at me any way he wants.

"Shawty could I get yo number with that tip?"

"She's taken, pretty boy." Schlatt wraps his arms around me tenderly to get this kid off of me.

"I see your man came from the zoo."

This kid was playing with fire now.

Schlatt stands up tall and removes one arm off of me and rests on his hip while the other runs up my body until his large hand reaches my throat and wraps it.

"You're playing fire, little boy."

"You can keep your tip, dumbass." The boy whispers under his breath while handing us the pizza boxes then walks away swiftly.

Schlatt's hand around my neck set my whole body on fire. Before this trip I never would have imagined him to be this sexy. Ever.

We part and he takes the boxes as I shut the door.

"That kid has balls bigger than his brain. He's gonna get beat up someday if he isn't careful. I could've had a certain weapon on me." We giggle with each other as I purposefully avoid eye contact.

"Or mine. My glock 21 is locked up in my safe at home... for now." Schlatt sets down the boxes on the island and turns his head towards me with his mouth slightly opened.

"You. Have have a gun?"

"I do. Two, actually. A g19 and a g21. I abide by my second amendment." He was intrigued, more than intrigued. He was fascinated at this information.

"The pizza's gonna get cold. Bring it outside for me?"

"Yeah. I'll be right behind you."

- time lapse -

This evening truly was a blast. The sky was clear and the sun was only just beginning to set. But there's
something in the back of my mind that I can't ever shake. I can't focus on anything properly and an uncertainty followed me everywhere. Ever since last night when Schlatt came on to me. It wasn't a feeling of disgust or terror, that was lovely. The emotions though, I was still trying to figure out. Was it just a freak thing? Was it an accident? Did he feel for me the way I think I might feel for him?

"WHIRL POOL SACRIFICE TIME! SCHLATT JUMP IN." Larry yells over the splashing of the water and banter of the guys.

"IF YOU INSIST!" Jumping high and then tucking into a ball he made a huge splash that sent waves through the pool and splashed me even though I was only a couple feet from the door.

"IT'S SO COLD-" I shriek obnoxiously.

"You can't be serious, y/n." Schlatt teases as he pushes himself up on to the ledge and out of the pool.

He quickly unties and practically rips my sarong off my hips and picks me up bridal style. That was hot as hell.

"Don't you dare, Johnathan." I stare at him dead in the eyes without a smile but with siren eyes.

"Is your make up water proof?" He asks, admiring my face.

"Yes. You wouldn't."

"Oh. I would. Have fun, sweetheart!" He swiftly kissed me on the lips and throws me violently into the pool.

I shriek as I land in the water and my friends are cackling and wheezing. As I come up out of the water I do the sexy hair flip thing because I knew it would get him going.

"Now help me out!!" I raise my arms up, still treading water. As Schlatt grabs my hands I yank him in and down he goes, causing an eruption of rippling waves.

"Damn y/n how strong are you?!" Larry yells.

"Very. I spend at least 10 hours a week at the gym."

"Clearly explains your sexy figure." Not even knowing he was above the water already, Schlatt whispers in my ear as he grabs me by my waist and pulls me towards his own body. His whispers did me in entirely as my body heats up.

Out if the corner of my eye I see Isaac, not necessarily sulking, but not disappointed either. I could see he was happy for me but I now know his true feelings. I don't quite feel bad for telling him the truth, I just don't like seeing one of my best friends upset.

time skip
I don't know what they do differently in San Diego or if I was just that hungry but this pizza was heavenly.

"Did y'all hear my voice crack in the middle of Fill Me Up?" Nick asks with his mouth full of food.

"Actually no. As a performer I can tell you with confidence no one else noticed." I chime.

"I damn near almost forgot my mic when I went out today."

"I just improved in Bloody Daisies."

"I was so out of breath at the end of Zonin'."

"The auto tune sounded really funny in I Love You So."

Everyone made small talk with each other and pretty soon 5 whole cheese pizzas were demolished by a famished group of artists as the sun was setting over the California coastline.

time skip

As I get ready hop in the shower in my luxurious master bathroom I hear a knock on my door.

"Come on in!" Familiar eyes peek from behind the door as I giggle to myself.

"We're about to have a movie night and I was wondering if you would like to be my date?" Schlatt says with his hand out as I take it and put it over my heart.

"Your date? Why would you want me to be your date?" I tease.

"Ugh you're so good at this little game."

"You must say please first. It's only proper manners."

"How's this for proper manners.."

He swiftly takes me off my feet and pins me down on my bed as I gasp for air at the sudden jolts. Still shirtless he crawls on top of me and his figure over mine was intimidating but his aura was steaming hot. He leaves trails of kisses down from my forehead, my jawline, my chest and breasts, past my belly and down to my thighs. He was making sweet sounds, completely turning me on to the point where I could just barely hold back and restrain from my actions.

Left completely speechless other than soft sighs and whimpers he comes back to my face and meets my lips.

"Will you accompany me?" He asks, caressing my face preciously and adornment.

"I'll see you down there in thirty babe." He glides his hands over my breasts, down my belly and over my hips. He lifts my bikini bottom straps and lets them snap against my tender skin.